Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

what sniping program do you use? I give up on GIXEN.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I had 7 snipes tonight. their server is down. 0 went off. Fed up with them.

Any suggestions?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
baseballguy350 said:
I pay for the mirror service at $5 a year, and all of mine went off tonight, although I was outsniped on all as well.

I can't even log on to the website, when i put in my password and name it says the main server is down.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I use jbidwatcher. As long as you have an always on PC and broadband connection, it's the best way to go. Free program, free snipes, less of a chance of your account becoming compromised, its the best of all worlds.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
One of my snipes went off and i won a 1/1 of Ryan Jackson. My other snipe didn't go off, saying it was blocked by the seller. Seller is a board member and says my name isn't on their list so not sure whats up with that. Luckily it was an /99 card so no harm done

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
For the service and security that the gixen mirror service provides, it's well worth the money. Think about how much you spend on cards, and what a tiny fraction of that goes to gixen. I am glad to pay that much for a year's subscription - it is money well spent for my peace of mind. They do a great job providing this service, so why would you not throw them a couple of bucks?

I am a total cheapskate when it comes to buying cards, but this $5 investment helps me to be that way.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
been saying it for the past year, if you want a free service that never fails than use justsnipe.com

Members online