Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Draft Warning...why to buy a case.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I'm spacing out my case break over several days but 6 boxes down and I'm shocked by the extremely poor collation. The first box out of the case yielded the following:

1 - Refractor
2 - Blue Refractors
1 - Orange Refractor
1 - Base Autograph
1 - AFLAC Autograph
1 - Blue Refractor Autograph

I then proceeded to go 3 straight boxes without a single refractor of any type. I have yet to see single x-fractor over the course of 6 boxes. Now, if I had pulled the first box from the case at a hobby shop or I would be jumping for joy. However, if I had pulled only the next three boxes...I would be very upset.

So far, I would say that I'm down the allotment of expected refractors based on the pack odds. It shall be interesting to see how the next 6 boxes play out.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Hope you get some golds and oranges in the rest.

I am a huge gambling man.....however, I think buying cases of this stuff is even a gamble I would not venture.

tdkjlk

Aug 8, 2008
Make sure you look at the WBC chromes closely as I am almost certain
none of the WCB refractors got labeled as Refractors (even the colored ones don't say refractor on back
like the rest of the cards do)
I thought I wasn't getting refractors until I noticed the WBC ones.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I also missed a few WBC refractors

tdkjlk said:
Make sure you look at the WBC chromes closely as I am almost certain
none of the WCB refractors got labeled as Refractors (even the colored ones don't say refractor on back
like the rest of the cards do)
I thought I wasn't getting refractors until I noticed the WBC ones.

Jul 30, 2009
Went through several cases from different sources and only ONE auto blue or higher was found.

Members online

Latest posts