Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Who got permanently banned from beckett?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I did!

The Mod's were already out of control...

But I logged on one day and my signature, that had a picture of Tulo & Hawksworth and read "buying & trading for Tulo & Hawk," had been deleted.

I made a thread about it and it was locked.

When I PM'd "Z", he told me that he deleted it because I was soliciting sales of said players.

This coming from the "MOD" who had "looking for so & so; finders fee available" in his signature.

Needless to say...the communication got very heated and I believe it ended with him banning me until 2062...LOL!

Most members agreed with me...my sig was a description of my collecting habits and not against TOS.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
LLWesMan said:
I was banned as well, not permanently however. For actions in the "where will everyone go" thread towards the end.

umm, you can't be banned temporarily, lol

i'd call it suspended

sorry, just had to say something :lol:

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
I did get suspended.....but unlike most folks, it wasn't Z that did it. I was framed in a Trade post by BGT Tiki......

I made a trade post.........checked back later and it was changed to a sell post.......BGT did it and then suspended me. It was fallout for a deal w/ him and me that went sour (I wouldn't give him 1/2 BV for the 2X BV he was giving me). I've never said this about anyone on BMB or FCB but that guy can blow me.......he's a freakin piece of crap!!!!

Wes

OG
Administrator
numba1yankeefan said:
LLWesMan said:
I was banned as well, not permanently however. For actions in the "where will everyone go" thread towards the end.

i'd call it suspended

Sorry my mistake. It was basically a banning since it happened the day before the forums were destroyed.

Anyways it was for this picture that I linked, don't remember the context but it was pretty funny:

q5TJp4wioF40dk5xztFAAA

Over the line? Probably. But it was the last thread of the board and people were getting out of hand.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
LLWesMan said:

i'd call it suspended

Good point! Although...I'm all messed up because I guess I didn't, technically, get permanently suspended...I'd be 81 in 2062. Unless there is a cure for Alz Heimers by then...I won't even know what the internet is :(

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I know this will probably be deleted by FCB Mods (I'm fine with it), but Beckett Mods are the absolute WORST. They take everything personal and suspend like it's the only option... screw them. I got suspended for creating a Big Lebowski quote thread there when it was still somewhat alright... the SAME thread I made here, and it was absolutely fine. I applaud the job the Mods have done here and say f-Beckett...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
shanks25 said:
I did get suspended.....but unlike most folks, it wasn't Z that did it. I was framed in a Trade post by BGT Tiki......

I made a trade post.........checked back later and it was changed to a sell post.......BGT did it and then suspended me. It was fallout for a deal w/ him and me that went sour (I wouldn't give him 1/2 BV for the 2X BV he was giving me). I've never said this about anyone on BMB or FCB but that guy can blow me.......he's a freakin piece of crap!!!!

I'll go ahead and say it right now...Z better never travel West of the Mississippi River and introduce himself to me or anyone around me.

E-thug2.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I was banned till I turn 385 years old. Because I didn't follow through on two three buck trades. Because I couldn't get their addresses. Because Beckett banned me and I couldn't see my PM's. Good job, crayon eaters

lets see in my 11 months there i was suspended for several different things.

1. posted that i would throat punch my wife and kick her down a flight of stairs to sleep with natasha hendstridge. (of course i was joking or was i?)
2. a flame war with a piece of history (apoh) which i still dont know why i got ran and he didnt
3. a photo of me in a bathtub drinking rasberry tea (which lead to the flame war with apoh)
4. i made a distasteful comment to austin (which i regret... i enjoy reading his posts and viewing his cards)
5. i made a "the object of 24's man crush" signature (which was removed within seconds. i also enjoyed 24's henderson collection and his input on the hobby.)
6. a few posts i made in the ian stewart cvs girl thread

a couple of others that i cant remember. but i couldnt get an answer why i was permabanned. jeff told me it was because my account was bad and that they would get me set back up under a new account. i followed this and the next day the world ended.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I got 30 days once for saying:

Well, aren't you being a bdeditch today.

His screename was bdeditch and he was being ****** even though people were trying to help. I guess I broke the swear filter there since that was my "explenation" after 3 or 4 unanswered emails

Members online

Latest posts