Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

check out this patch! scan added!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

:D

Well with all the crazy crap thats happened today, i figured id treat myself to something nice. I havent added any decent cards to my carl crawford collection recently, so i bought it. i may have overpaid, but whatever, i dont have to answer to anyone about my hobby spending anymore

BiE3PsBGkKGrHqQOKjgEsnLMRufdBLMotvr.jpg

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Re: check out this patch!

That patch is stunning! Awesome, awesome pick up.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az

over spending is what other people think.
when it's in hand the money spent doesn't matter that much anymore.
very nice patch/card - congratulations!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009

thanks for the replies, i cant wait to get it in hand!!!!!!

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

springfieldisotopes4 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250552956966&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Well with all the crazy crap thats happened today, i figured id treat myself to something nice. I havent added any decent cards to my carl crawford collection recently, so i bought it. i may have overpaid, but whatever, i dont have to answer to anyone about my hobby spending anymore
If you over spent for that then what did this guy do?
The Derrick Lee Patch I sold went for $267
Nice pickup!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009

Casebusters said:
springfieldisotopes4 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250552956966&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

If you over spent for that then what did this guy do?
The Derrick Lee Patch I sold went for $267
Nice pickup!

:shock: :shock: maybe i didnt overpay LOL, IMHO i didnt overpay, because i was willing to pay it. my fortune cookie in my lunch the other day said, Its worth what someone will pay

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
nice patch, ENJOY.

Overpaying is a myth, if you didn't pay what you did you wouldn't have gotten it.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Freaking awesome! Being a local boy...I collect Crawford too.If I had the money right now...I'd have been willing to pay that much too!Great pickup!!!!!!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
I cant wait to get this patch in!! Its leg of the "R" and part of the "A"!!!! the vertical stripe is from the line sewn in that runs parallel to the buttons!!! the far right hand of the "A" is from the thicker edge of the jersey that is overlapped by the other side. Im really excited about a card for the 1st time in a long time!!!

Members online

Latest posts