Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the Cody Adams of 2009 Bowman Draft Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
09 BDP doesn't have any Beckham, Stanton or Monteros but I don't think there is anyone in the set as bad as Cody Adams or Evan Frederickson.

I would say the worst in the 09 BDP auto set is Boxberger or Bashore.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
goblue6919 said:
09 BDP doesn't have any Beckham, Stanton or Monteros but I don't think there is anyone in the set as bad as Cody Adams or Evan Frederickson.

I already saw an alex white auto sell for around $3. maybe him?

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
goblue6919 said:

I believe cleveland has already tabbed him a relief pitcher, so maybe he's the guy.

Or maybe he pulls a Garza.

Garza was the Adams of 2005, then he won MILB pitcher of the year in 2006

Jul 30, 2009
The only thing I like about Cody's card is that awesome auto, "T. Gas" in the house.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
numba1yankeefan said:

YOu keep up on College ball at all?
White is more then Solid!!

Considering a Gold Already sold for $70, and a Red sold for $400, I'd count White out! ;)

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Russ S. said:
numba1yankeefan said:

Considering a Gold Already sold for $70, and a Red sold for $400, I'd count White out! ;)

no I dont just based it off seeing one of his base auto's selling for $3

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
numba1yankeefan said:
Russ S. said:
numba1yankeefan said:

steal.

Him and Ackley were quite the pair at UNC

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I honestly don't know how anyone can tell who is good and who is bad. I just took a few moments to research the sales on various autos of each player in the product and its up and down so much that it made my head spin! I am assuming its due to the newness of the product and the reality that this crop isn't as strong as years past. I would also go out and say that from what I've read, these guys are more of a "hold" type group of guys who may take longer to develop than say "Gordon Beckham" type prospects. I am just befuddled.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
darocker80 said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Russ S. said:
numba1yankeefan said:

steal.

Him and Ackley were quite the pair at UNC
Exactly my point. The 2 flat out dominated all year.
I kept my eye on the team closely, as I was watching Matt Harvey.
So I have a pretty good feeling about White, far more then a Chrome sale or what some wanna-be scout says.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Alex White isn't that great. He's a future reliever with a bad delivery and inconsistent stuff and command.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Some of the lesser guys have gold autos ending this afternoon and some are pretty high

Alex White is better than some are playing him off to be
I agree that a move to pen hurts value but for some to pretend to act as if they really have a grasp on his mechanics and such, cracks me up

NO superstar like Posey, Beckham, Montero but there are some that have been getting some excelent bids (especially the parallels) ------- *******, Matzek, Mitchell, Wheller, etc and AFLAC autos

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
it doesn't take a genius to realize he has poor mechanics. It's pretty elementary, really, if you know anything about pitching mechanics. White's stuff was down a bit this year from his first 2 years and he was pretty inconsistent throughout his junior year. Not opinions, just facts. He is better than Cody Adams though.

Members online

Latest posts