Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dang Kid! These Catches are the Finest and tough as Nails!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Went by to drop off some Christmas goodies to the hole in the wall that is second closest to where I live. I was browsing around the bargain bins and found these: I had to pick them up.

griffdk.jpg
He always was the King of the Diamond!

griff1.jpg
It was clear cut that he was destined to be a star!

griffslid.jpg
I have always enjoyed watching the highlight reels and slideshows of Kid Griffey!

museum.jpg
He's always been considered a swing man in the clutch! PA POW!

gfin.jpg
Without a doubt he has had one of the Finest careers ever!

gtp1.jpg
Even though he has seen the Pinnacle of his career he has always had his Teams Pinnacle in mind ( a championship)

gtp2.jpg
And he's played with athletes that were tough as nails!

glovey.jpg
So catch him now while you can! He won't be roaming the field with his GLOVE much longer!

Go Team Griffey!

Oh yeah, I did manage to stumble upon one more of this guy......freakin refractors...........
beckrefauto.jpg

That makes #2

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I just really liked reminiscing about some of those inserts. I remember chasing after some of them and it was nice to be able to find them in the ole bargain pile. LOL

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
The top 2 are refractors.
ScannedImage-2-1.jpg

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Ya know, its crazy how in this day and age of the "prospect" and the ever elusive "cut sig superfractor dual logoman patch bat barrell laudrytag diecut pressplate whale" that we can still get a kick out of these old inserts. Nice stuff Bull!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
blanning71 said:
Ya know, its crazy how in this day and age of the "prospect" and the ever elusive "cut sig superfractor dual logoman patch bat barrell laudrytag diecut pressplate whale" that we can still get a kick out of these old inserts. Nice stuff Bull!

Thank you! You had a great haul. These were fairly modest, but I actually enjoy them much more than most game used and super cards that are the rage today.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
blanning71 said:

HELL yea! the 90's thread is up to 92 pages Brother!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
AWESOME Clear cut, I am going to have to find one of those for the pc. Might get the same one you did...congrats

Members online