Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Info on 1986 Sportflics Robin Yount error Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Was going through my cousins cards yesterday looking for his 1978 Topps Bump Wills black circle error (Posted about this a few times here) when we came upon three 1986 Sportflics Robin Yount error cards with Yankees logo on the back.

Anyone have any or know of sales?

!BfHRw5g!2k~$(KGrHqYH-CgEre42zzGLBL!DW2gb4Q~~_12.jpg

Beckett books it at $50 and I read that SCD books it at $300.

There are no ebay sales (read below) completed or current and very little on google (and no images).

SCD states theres less than 100 of these which is nothing considering the 1980's.

But through a google search, I found this link
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Robin-Yount-1986 ... ILF:MY:101

But what is that link from? It looks like ebay but its not? Looks foreign. When I typed that exa ct title into ebay, nothing came up.

Jul 30, 2009
The ironic thing is that a few days ago someone posted here "what cards do you wish you still had" and one of them I listed was this Yount.

Thanks for the help on the Malaysia site. It sold for $200 U.S.A. but didnt list a date.

Jul 30, 2009
So my Cousin has decided to list one of them and to say bidding has been "spirited" has been an understatment.

Week to go and its at $40 already.

Id rather this NOT come off as spamming (no links at least) but theres no other way to give you guys a heads up as Im pretty sure some of you have a copy or two.

Latest posts