Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Razor Letterman Christmas Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
very happy with this break getting the number one overall pick. Fun break, will probably do another one at some point

Tim Beckham
Greg Halman
Tyler Stovall
David Adams
Derrick Gibson 3/20

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
how would you characterize the auto quality of Razor letterman? I was thinking of getting a box -- or just keep buying Razor Signature, but the autos on the letterman look all bled out and fuzzy. Do you concur the quality of the auto on the manuf letter is poor?

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
Depends on the guy I'd say. Tim Beckham's auto is not great looking for sure. But, the Gibson I have looks great. It just goes guy to guy. The Gordon Beckhams and the Mike Stantons look pretty good to me on ebay scans. Not to cop out, but its different by each player

Razor

Apr 1, 2009
ElwayHOf2004:

THANKS FOR BREAKING AND SUPPORTING RAZOR!!!!!!!!

Please PM me your address. I would like to send you a free autographed card for posting your box break.

We are always watching and appreciate your support. You never know when you'll get an extra suprise.

Thanks all.. happy Holidays... BG

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
Thats pretty cool! PM sent, I really enjoyed opening this particular product for the first time and I look forward to breaking another box soon

Members online

Latest posts