Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Flair Greats Stl. Cardinals Home Team Box Break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Got a box of 2003 Flair Greats for Christmas today. I've busted a couple of these before, and really enjoyed them. Tried my luck on another this morning, and here is what I pulled:

Ruth and Cobb "Ballpark Heroes" inserts (1:10) and Ripken Classic Numbers insert (1:20):
DSCF5200.jpg

DSCF5199.jpg

DSCF5198.jpg

Steve Carlton and Alan Trammell Cut of History GU (1:10):
DSCF5204.jpg

DSCF5195.jpg

Johnny Bench Classic Numbers GU (1:24):
DSCF5194.jpg

Don Mattingly Box Topper Jumbo jersey w/ 2 stripes:
DSCF5197.jpg

Steve Carlton Cut of History Auto (random inserts):
DSCF5193.jpg

And from the Home Team pack...

Red Schoendienst and Joe Medwick "Home Team Cuts" dual GU: (1:20 home team packs):
DSCF5196.jpg

Overall, it was a really fun break. The Carlton auto came out of the 1st pack which was totally unexpected; Then in the very next pack, I pulled the Carlton jersey. Not sure what I'm going to do with them all right now, but if you're interested in anything, let me know, and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for the look and Merry Christmas,
Chris

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
How much did you pay for the box? It seems like you got a pretty good mix of game-used. The jumbos are one of my favorite sets, but I already have a Mattingly jersey.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Thanks for all the comments guys! The Carlton in the first pack was awesome, as I think there are only a couple of autos per case.

Skorris- As of right now, the dual is not available. I'll pm you if I decide to move it.
Stangy- Probably not looking to move the inserts right now, I might think about completing the base/insert set.

Thanks again,
Chris

Members online