Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So this video shattered my hopes and dreams...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFc979GVII

If you do not feel like watching he bought 2 boxes of 2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Update and the first box yielded a Babe Ruth Jumbo Jersey and the second had a Jim Thorpe Jumbo Jersey. All from the same place I had previously ordered 10 boxes from.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW !!! Thats all I can say. after seeing all the boxes you have busted ccolwell , this guy dosent deserve those cards. He cant evan pronounce the player's names :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

WOW !!

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
CISCOKID23 said:

WOW !!! Thats all I can say. after seeing all the boxes you have busted ccolwell , this guy dosent deserve those cards. He cant evan pronounce the player's names :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

WOW !!

I know it is a horrible feeling.

G

Wow :eek: :shock: How come I never seem to get those kinds of box breaks.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Pine Tar said:
Wow :eek: :shock: How come I never seem to get those kinds of box breaks.

It figures I bust 1 box of this stuff per week and then some idiot who collects GOLF pulls the jumbo.

G

CISCOKID23 said:

WOW !!
Yeah a Willie McCoy card :shock: as he tosses it . It's Willie McCovey you dumb ass.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Pine Tar said:
CISCOKID23 said:

WOW !!
Yeah a Willie McCoy card :shock: as he tosses it . It's Willie McCovey you dumb ass.

Just to think I was so close is what bothers me. Oh well. It was a good run and I got a lot of nice cards from the boxes regardless. However I refuse to give up. Dacardworld is about to get some future business if ya know what I mean. ;)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Wow he just made bank, i bet he ****** in his pants.

I went to the card store to buy some wax
Went back home and sat down to relax
Opened up the first few packs
And then I ----- in my pants!

Maybe you should email them the new lyrics for an encore huh?

Seriously though...that blows.Sorry dude.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I wouldn't let that deter you from your pursuits bud. I have seen some amazing pulls in my time and if I stopped when I saw those I wouldn't have some of the stuff I have today. I'll give you a prime example of sorts.

Back in 95 during the height of Frank Thomas prices and cards, there were two shops in town that got their wax from the same distributors. I knew that Leaf had some pretty awesome inserts and pulling a Frank Thomas Heading for the Hall insert was slim to none. My buddy went to one of the shops and bought a few packs. Sure enough he pulled a Big Hurt card! This thing was booking for damn near 100 bucks at the time and it was the big money card to have!

I was a little dismayed as I knew that the stock came from the same lot of boxes. I decided to go to the other shop and buy a few packs as I might pull another nice insert. I was down to my last pack and as I opened the pack, I saw that there was a diecut card in it. I knew the Heading for the Hall diecuts were shaped like Cooperstown plaques. As I slid the cards away, I saw I had hit the holy grail of Thomas cards! I pulled one too! This was all within a week of my buddy hitting his and within a half mile of each other.

Keep up the good fight. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
predatorkj said:
darocker80 said:
Wow he just made bank, i bet he ****** in his pants.

I went to the card store to buy some wax
Went back home and sat down to relax
Opened up the first few packs
And then I ----- in my pants!

Maybe you should email them the new lyrics for an encore huh?

Seriously though...that blows.Sorry dude.
lol nice come up with more

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
righteousmike said:
Found out Bruce Willis was Dead at the end of Sixth Sense and I J***ed in my pants
I just ate a grape and I kdkajkf akfakl in my pants.

I jogged and sprinted around the track
Everyones behind me as I look back
I saw the Track Coaches nice big rack
and I djfkajda kdfakdf in my pants...

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I dont know whats worse. Watching that card be pulled after opening multiple boxes of that, or the fact that he apparently know any of the players but Ruth..... "Magglio.....Or....donyaz? RYAN Sandberg???? Jim Tho....thor.....thorpe" :evil:

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
That's awesome for him but, sucks for you ccolwell. What really ticked me off is the way he was slamming the cards on the table and couldn't pronounce anyone's name correctly. And he's a friggin' lefty.

Members online

Latest posts