Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas box break #2 - 2 boxes of 2007 Donruss Classics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
2 more boxes, and another expired redemption. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Well I'm mailing them in anyway and we'll see what happens. On the pulls, man I get some obscure rookie autos. H.B. Blades??? Like the dual Dolphins card but where is that Marino piece from? If memory serves the Dolphins were always aqua, orange, and white. The card says NFL game on the back. :?: Csonka's kind of cool.

DonrussClassicsBreak.jpg

Marino/Duper #02/25
Larry Csonka #11/39
Marcus Allen #096/250
Hines Ward #013/250
HB Blades does anyone really care?

No one really special on the rookie inserts although I got a Johnnie Lee Higgins #0001/1499 rookie. Some cool legends on the other inserts Classic Singles Jerry Rice and Steve Young #'d/1000 and others like Sammy Baugh, Tony Dorsett, Charlie Joyner, Forrest Gregg, and Ron Mix.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Panini's pretty good on the expired redemptions. I had one from one of the group breaks here on FCB. I contacted them through their Facebook page and they said to send it in and that they'd honor it for something even if they were out of the card itself. I just got the package last weekend and they were able to replace the exact card so they must still have a reasonable amount of DLP inventory on hand. Good luck with it.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
Billy Packer said:
Panini's pretty good on the expired redemptions. I had one from one of the group breaks here on FCB. I contacted them through their Facebook page and they said to send it in and that they'd honor it for something even if they were out of the card itself. I just got the package last weekend and they were able to replace the exact card so they must still have a reasonable amount of DLP inventory on hand. Good luck with it.

Thanks. They are on the way as of yesterday. One was an unexciting rookie that I wouldn't mind if it was replaced with someone else. The other was a veteran player but it was an SP #'d to 10 but I'm not sure Antonio Gates would get anyone too excited. Well we'll see what happens.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
ctmike said:
Billy Packer said:

Thanks. They are on the way as of yesterday. One was an unexciting rookie that I wouldn't mind if it was replaced with someone else. The other was a veteran player but it was an SP #'d to 10 but I'm not sure Antonio Gates would get anyone too excited. Well we'll see what happens.

Who was the the unexciting rookie?

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
seahawks4ever said:
ctmike said:
Billy Packer said:

I think it was Jason Snelling. Just a base rookie auto probably numbered to 999.

On another note, any interest in this? #93/99

Butler_RPM.jpg

I also have a Darrell Jackson auto somewhere if interested too. :D

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
ctmike said:
seahawks4ever said:
ctmike said:
Billy Packer said:

I think it was Jason Snelling. Just a base rookie auto probably numbered to 999.

Butler_RPM.jpg

Snelling isn't bad at all! He showed he has plenty of upside when Turner was out.

I love the Butler!!! Always interested in Seahawks cards! I might even want the D-Jack...maybe... let me know what I should look for on it!

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
seahawks4ever said:
ctmike said:
seahawks4ever said:
ctmike said:
Billy Packer said:

Butler_RPM.jpg

Snelling isn't bad at all! He showed he has plenty of upside when Turner was out.

I love the Butler!!! Always interested in Seahawks cards! I might even want the D-Jack...maybe... let me know what I should look for on it!

Ok, here's the D-Jack, Rookie Threads #074/100.

DarrellJacksonAuto.jpg

Not really sure on prices but nothing outrageous, PM me a number if you have an offer and I'll try to come up with one myself and we'll see what we can do. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts