Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

paypal mastercard rewards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
just noticed i had 21000 pts on my card, and was able to redeem for 200.00 code which i can use for anything and combine with ebay bucks, which i have like 180.00 in, so next month i can get something pretty cool !!!

anyone else use the Pp mastercard?

jhk

Sep 19, 2009
North Kakalaki
boomo said:
just noticed i had 21000 pts on my card, and was able to redeem for 200.00 code which i can use for anything and combine with ebay bucks, which i have like 180.00 in, so next month i can get something pretty cool !!!

I think I'm up to 16,000+ pts... I'm just waiting for something special... missed out on the 2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Shin Soo Choo 1/1.... the seller had told me to email him back to work out a deal, but school (i.e. finals, gre classes, gre test, grad school apps...etc) delayed me from emailing him back a few days too late before he sold it... ::facepalm:: i think a board member here has it now..

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
jhk said:
boomo said:

I think I'm up to 16,000+ pts... I'm just waiting for something special... missed out on the 2005 Bowman Chrome Draft Red Refractor Shin Soo Choo 1/1.... the seller had told me to email him back to work out a deal, but school (i.e. finals, gre classes, gre test, grad school apps...etc) delayed me from emailing him back a few days too late before he sold it... ::facepalm:: i think a board member here has it now..

It was a FCB member (Skrip I believe?) who got the Shin in one of AllinCards 05 BCD case break's, as I was in that break & remember a 1/1 Shin being pulled. I believe it was already sold on Ebay though I'm unsure if the new owner is an FCB member! (Hope some of this info can help drudge up other info from members here & maybe it could help you hunt down/locate the card you need ;) )
Take care, Dave. :D

jhk

Sep 19, 2009
North Kakalaki
HoustonTeams4Me said:
jhk said:
boomo said:

It was a FCB member (Skrip I believe?) who got the Shin in one of AllinCards 05 BCD case break's, as I was in that break & remember a 1/1 Shin being pulled. I believe it was already sold on Ebay though I'm unsure if the new owner is an FCB member! (Hope some of this info can help drudge up other info from members here & maybe it could help you hunt down/locate the card you need ;) )
Take care, Dave. :D

Dave,
Thanks for the info... I know Matt was selling it on the 'bay and had it listed several times. He had a buyer who had won it, so i thought i originally lost out on it, but he re-listed it later. Come to find out the buyer backed out during the first time around didn't pay for it. He emailed me to work out a deal with him, but I basically waited too long to respond b/c I was busy with school... he ended up working a deal off line w/ a buyer, who i'm guessing is the current owner on fcb... i remember seeing someone on here with it on there sig... He got a good deal on it... :cry: win some u lose some... I know the red refractor 1/1 from 2004 bowman draft is somewhere in Taiwan... hope they decide to list it on eBay sometime in the future... :D

Members online