Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheapest place for bulk bubble mailers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I need some more 4x8 (000) bubble mailers and wondered if anyone had any ideas on where the cheapest place to purchase them was. Anywhere from 200-500 is what I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance, AL

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I generally recycle my incoming mailers into outgoing ones- but those are some cheap prices! i know what to do when I run out...

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I've been searching the web for deals since I posted and have come up with this so far-

This is for size 000 or 4x8

packagingsupplies.com 500 for $58.41 delivered.
11.6 cents per mailer

shippingsupply.com 300 for $39.68 delivered
13.2 cents per mailer

esupplystore.com 500 for $59.01 delivered
11.8 cents per mailer

royalmailers.com 500 for $51.93 delivered
10.3 cents per mailer

valuemailers.com 500 for 44.95 delivered
8.9 cents per mailer

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I went ahead and added value mailers to the post above. 8.9 cents per mailer is downright cheap. Its hardly worth recycling used mailers when they are that cheap.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
If i may suggest, we should all recycle our bubble mailers.

Its both irresponsible and wasteful to tear these things apart and throw them away.

CAREFULLY open them when you receive one and throw it in a big bag in the back of your closet.

Buy a box of clasp envelopes.

Put your cards back in old bubble mailers, tape them shut and then insert them in a fresh clasp envelope so that the buyer gets a nice clean, new envelope, that also has bubble wrap protection.

This way you reduce the burden on our landfills, save money, and save the planet.

Win, win win.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I use new mailers when I ship from an EBAY sale and use recycled mailers when I ship to FCB members..

Also, I tear in half old bubble mailers and wrap the item with it and then I put it in the new mailer for better protection and I never have to worry about the thickness issue that some post offices are sticklers about..

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
mburgin said:
http://www.esupplystore.com

cheapest prices i've found and they are the best when shipping. i've been using them for about 5 years now and not the first problem.

I agree. This is the best place and super fast shipping.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I've used valuemailers the last two times I've needed them. They ship quick and are cheap.

And actually check their prices in an ebay auction vs. their actual online site. The site may be a little cheaper.

Super32

Aug 8, 2008
I was not happy with my 000 mailers from them. They were very flimsy. Esupplystore gets my vote.

hofmichael said:
I found 500 #000 4x8 Bubble mailers for $35.38 dlvd.The guys Ebay id is justpoundsandounces.
Mike

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Super32 said:
I was not happy with my 000 mailers from them. They were very flimsy. Esupplystore gets my vote.

hofmichael said:
I found 500 #000 4x8 Bubble mailers for $35.38 dlvd.The guys Ebay id is justpoundsandounces.
Mike

thats the main issue with alot of these really cheap mailers. most of the time you get what you pay for. while i like a deal as much as the next guy, when you go cheap you get cheap. just my .02

Members online