Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a sig banner for my new player collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
I looked for another place to post this but i think this is the only place that makes sense. Anyone that can make banners for player collectors please do one for Erick Aybar. Whoever's i like most will get $10 paypal. Whoever is doing it has until tommorrow to let me see it.

On another note, my Aybar collection has taken off big time. I have 11 different cards in hand and about 40+ more incomming. Ill post pictures when i get everything together. Thank you to everyone who has offered to send me some base aybars to get me going.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
thenumberonemetfan - That looks spectacular.

I think I can give up on the one I was doing. Here's what I had done so far though, just to post for fun I guess.

aybar.png

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Card Magnet said:
thenumberonemetfan - That looks spectacular.

I think I can give up on the one I was doing. Here's what I had done so far though, just to post for fun I guess.

aybar.png

Dont get me wrong, that looks good also. Im just going to use the other one. Thanks alot for trying also.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts