Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When to buy 2010 Topps Pro Debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Riverdome

Dec 26, 2009
NW Ohio
I'm looking past the ugly cut autos and have decided to buy a case of Pro Debut. Currently the best pricing I've seen is $660 but I question if there is enough support to maintain that price point. The release date is currently 3/18/10. To those with more experience with pre-sell products . . . is a price reduction likely prior to release? Obviously if there is support in the way of pre-release orders the price isn't going anywhere (except maybe up.)

Thank you for your .02.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Riverdome said:
I'm looking past the ugly cut autos and have decided to buy a case of Pro Debut. Currently the best pricing I've seen is $660 but I question if there is enough support to maintain that price point. The release date is currently 3/18/10. To those with more experience with pre-sell products . . . is a price reduction likely prior to release? Obviously if there is support in the way of pre-release orders the price isn't going anywhere (except maybe up.)

Thank you for your .02.

I wouldn't buy from anyone other than one of the big suppliers. I got screwed on cases and in the end screwed out of the money also.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
most distributors are selling between 52-54 a box. 12 box cases running people 624 to 648

I dont see much change in the price you posted.

Riverdome

Dec 26, 2009
NW Ohio
I was quoted $660 from Blowout. Being a MiLB product I'm not sure what to expect in terms of hobby wide acceptance. Thanks for the feedback.

Riverdome

Dec 26, 2009
NW Ohio
Just went ahead and pre-ordered Pro Debut for $660 from Blowout. While I was at it I also picked up a 2010 Topps Series 1 case. I know that's a one that should be broken multiple cases at a time but I don't have the funds for that AND Pro Debut. Wish me luck.

Members online

Latest posts