Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you guys think of Michael Burgess?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reyes7tulo2

Aug 8, 2008
I pulled his 07 Elite Red Status Auto /25 on Christmas and I don't know if I should sell now or wait. He had a decent season last year, but obviously his prices have dipped from when the 2007 products were first coming out. I was actually thinking about buying a few chrome autos before I pulled the card because they seemed so cheap. What's the board's opinion on what he is capable of now?

Reyes7tulo2

Aug 8, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
I wish I had his BDP orange

I know some are down on him but he's still young

I got lucky around release and found a BDP orange for buy it now $80. Sold it for like $400.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
just sold my orange i pulled for $115.

Ive seen him play quite a bit when he was here with Potomac and to say i wasnt impressed is an understatement. I dont see the guy ever being a regular major league player. My thoughts were to sell now while people still think their is hope.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Unless you need some money now, I would hold onto it. Maybe he will get his ass in gear for this upcoming season. He still produced at a good level power wise, but that's all I know about him. The Nationals may be the team to beat in 2 or 3 years if their prospects keep producing.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
zookerman182 said:
i almost started prospecting this dude. The reason i didnt is because i think he will be a 30+ hr hitter with a batting average that never gets above .250.

Like Andruw Jones? ;)

Members online

Latest posts