Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oops, I did it again?!?! Braves fans sumtin SUPER inside!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Yo! As a couple of you may know, I recently pulled the Ichiro & Chris Tillman Superfractors from my 5 case Bowman Draft break. ;) They were the first 2 Supers I have ever pulled from Baseball. I decided to pick up another case today and was pretty down until the 11th box hit. I then saw this beauty in there.............

2009-12-27-1721-17.jpg
2009-12-27-1722-13.jpg

That is 3 Supers in 6 cases. Now that is crazy, but here is an even stranger stat. Out of 6 cases I pulled ZERO Red Refractors. Not that I am complaining, but one would of been nice ;) This baby will probably go swimming soon, but I will listen to offers. I will start a post in the Box Break section to recap the rest. Thanks and Happy Holidays. Rob

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
That Chipper will go for some coin. Chipper collectors are crazy, not as crazy as Ichiro collectors, but crazy.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Superfractor said:
Congrats on your luck with the Superfractor pulls.

Sorry to hijack...but are you going after the Connor Graham super that has been pulled?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Messier2 said:
Superfractor said:

Sorry to hijack...but are you going after the Connor Graham super that has been pulled?
Yes, I am. I was emailed by two generous members that took the time to tell me. I was stunned, needless to say. That card is the only card I could ever want for the '09 Bowman season. :shock:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Superfractor said:
Messier2 said:
Superfractor said:

Yes, I am. I was emailed by two generous members that took the time to tell me. I was stunned, needless to say. That card is the only card I could ever want for the '09 Bowman season. :shock:

Sweet, great! Hope you get it!

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Messier2 said:
Superfractor said:
Messier2 said:
Superfractor said:

Sweet, great! Hope you get it!
Thank you! It would go great with my rainbow (I'd complete it)!

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h53/J ... %20Graham/

OP: Sell now, Jones' collectors'll pounce on that beauty.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
What amazingly awesome luck you have. Please go purchase another case and pull the Arnett Super. I would rather buy it from you than some random nut on eBay.

Oh and while you are at it, I still need a Scarpetta super to finish my rainbow. I will just thank you now for pulling me some sweet cards. :D

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
Rob, becoming a mod froze your brain
You accidentally started the Chipper super at 999.99 instead of 99.99

:shock:

Just looking for offers, not in a rush. I got nothing but time ;)