Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick Question about fleer rookie redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buffalo5edwards

Aug 7, 2008
I just paid $65 for a Tyler Myers Fleer Gold rookie redemption, and I have two questions about it. 1. How SP are these gold redemptions? 2. Is the redemption for the card worth more than the RC itself when inhand?

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Not sure how SP'd they are. Also, where have you found a list of the redemptions? I have been looking for the list and have had no luck. Also in my opinion, 65 is a bit much to pay for that card.

buffalo5edwards

Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
Not sure how SP'd they are. Also, where have you found a list of the redemptions? I have been looking for the list and have had no luck. Also in my opinion, 65 is a bit much to pay for that card.

I thought so too, but a Tavares just sold for 80DLVD, so 65 for a Myers seemed do able after I saw that. imo he is right up there in the ROY race with him.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Do you have a link to the redemption list? Upper Deck has not released the info on their website yet. How are you sure on what you bought? Not trying to give you a hard time or anything, hopefully you understand.

buffalo5edwards

Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
Do you have a link to the redemption list? Upper Deck has not released the info on their website yet. How are you sure on what you bought? Not trying to give you a hard time or anything, hopefully you understand.

Seeing as every redemption numbered 209 on ebay is listed as Tyler Myers, I think I will take their word for it. I doubt every listing I've seen has been a lie.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
iAlex said:
gonzagacubs said:

Seeing as every redemption numbered 209 on ebay is listed as Tyler Myers, I think I will take their word for it. I doubt every listing I've seen has been a lie.

Ok. I checked on Clouts&Chara's site, and it looks as though 209 is Myers. Surprised info was released on UD's facebook page rather than their website.

With that being said, I would still not have paid 65 for that card. Reason being that there is going to be a few more cards of his that are going to be more desired by collectors. As more and more products are released, the value of Ultra goes down. An example of a more desired card, Ultimate Collection. If he has an auto in that set, I would sink my money into that card, and even then I don't think those would go anywhere near 65 per.

In all honesty, if you are happy with your purchase that's all that matters. Enjoy your card!

Members online

Latest posts