Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My 08 Finest Redemption is Invalid???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Just got my '08 Finest Redemption #10 back from Tri-Star today. Looks like someone goofed & forgot to put the Topps sticker on the back, so what do I do now???

I wonder if something like this went down with the Aflac autos, since the signatures are apparently authentic?

Scan10006.jpg

Scan10007.jpg

Scan10008.jpg

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
Re: My Redemption is Invalid???

Warrens All Stars said:
Just got my '08 Finest Redemption #10 back from Tri-Star today. Looks like someone goofed & forgot to put the Topps sticker on the back, so what do I do now???

I wonder if something like this went down with the Aflac autos, since the signatures are apparently authentic?

That's not what happened with the AFLACs. There were only a handful of cards from the 2008 set that were released by Topps in 2009 DPP as certified autographs. What appeared on eBay was a full set, most of which is unreleased in certified autograph form.

Thanks

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i bet it wont matter at all.
I mean what about it isnt valid?
is it illegal to use in a set?
is it illegal to sell or own?
nah, just goofball topps nonsense.
card is worth the same amount.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
My Franden auto is invalid as well. These were never released in packs, and even though it's a 200 card, they just started showing up last month. One seller in the bay area has all of them, and he says he bought them from a dealer at a show.

2006topps52s-kf.jpg

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
mudflap02 said:
My Franden auto is invalid as well. These were never released in packs, and even though it's a 200 card, they just started showing up last month. One seller in the bay area has all of them, and he says he bought them from a dealer at a show.

2006topps52s-kf.jpg

Who is Franden?

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
C'mon guys, all it needs is a sticker and it'll be valid. I recommend one of these....

smiley_sticker_set.jpg

:lol:

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Who i Franden? He i only the bet player in the Giant minor league ytem right now!

Crash Davis said:
mudflap02 said:

2006topps52s-kf.jpg

Who is Franden?

Members online

Latest posts