Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Predict the 2010 BC Autos from 2009 BDP Base Set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Like Topps has done every year, they pick a handful of "top guys" from BDP sets to become autos in the next year which (for the most part) has cut the value of the BDP base card and parallels significantly.

This year, here are my predictions for autos in 2010 BC from 09 BDP:

Robert Stock
Jaff Decker
Matt Davidson
DJ Lemahieu

They also could stick some "fast track" guys that could be in the bigs in a few...like Cory Burns etc.

What are your predictions?

Wes

OG
Administrator
Messier2 said:
Like Topps has done every year, they pick a handful of "top guys" from BDP sets to become autos in the next year which (for the most part) has cut the value of the BDP base card and parallels significantly.

This year, here are my predictions for autos in 2010 BC from 09 BDP:

Robert Stock
Jaff Decker
Matt Davidson
DJ Lemahieu

They also could stick some "fast track" guys that could be in the bigs in a few...like Cory Burns etc.

What are your predictions?

Good guesses - I'd say anyone with an Aflac auto in 09 BDP is a top candidate to be in Bowman with chrome.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I hope Topps doesn't mess around and make a Non-Auto Brett Jackson and then an Auto in a later set. Just get it over and make the Auto right away :D

Shelby Miller is another one I would like to see in a Chrome Auto.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Great Dealz Rob said:
I hope Topps doesn't mess around and make a Non-Auto Brett Jackson and then an Auto in a later set.

How much would you like to wager that they'll do that very thing with Strasburg?

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Jaypers said:
Great Dealz Rob said:
I hope Topps doesn't mess around and make a Non-Auto Brett Jackson and then an Auto in a later set.

How much would you like to wager that they'll do that very thing with Strasburg?

I hate to say it, but it would be bad business for them if they didn't

bigredmachine

Dec 16, 2009
GTJ558 said:
Stock for sure...good call mess

Talk about sending the value down on Stock. He had been selling pretty good. I was just thinking about picking up a couple Golds of him. Still might get a blue or two just in case.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
bigredmachine said:
GTJ558 said:

Talk about sending the value down on Stock. He had been selling pretty good. I was just thinking about picking up a couple Golds of him. Still might get a blue or two just in case.

sorry about that....see freeman, heyward, jon jay, laporta, moustakas as examples.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
GTJ558 said:
bigredmachine said:
GTJ558 said:

sorry about that....see freeman, heyward, jon jay, laporta, moustakas as examples.

Jon Jay never has had a chrome autograph. He hasn't even had a Sterling autograph. Just Donruss, Tristar and Just stuff.

He was in chrome twice though, both times listing him as a FY chrome.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Skorris CCBC said:
GTJ558 said:
bigredmachine said:
GTJ558 said:

Jon Jay never has had a chrome autograph. He hasn't even had a Sterling autograph. Just Donruss, Tristar and Just stuff.

First Jon Jay autos seen in UD USA

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
Skorris CCBC said:
GTJ558 said:
bigredmachine said:
GTJ558 said:

First Jon Jay autos seen in UD USA

Yeah, I know. I wasn't trying to list all of the sets that he's been in, I was just trying to mention he hasn't really had a mainstream autograph yet.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
sheetskout said:
I can't stand second-year, second-issue autos.

Maybe it's just me though.

Yeah, but it seems the market (I LOVE the market) loves them! lol

Members online