Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Case is IN - Live Break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
See you on the box break boards!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19512

scan024.jpg

scan025.jpg

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
i just dont get it, my case didnt have a single /25 auto, single dual or anything like that. Not even a top rookie auto, they were all exclusives. Seems the cases are bunched the same way. Either you get top rookie autos # no exclusives or vice versa, or then cases full of /5 and /25

Wes

OG
Administrator
Johan Santana #57 said:
i just dont get it, my case didnt have a single /25 auto, single dual or anything like that. Not even a top rookie auto, they were all exclusives. Seems the cases are bunched the same way. Either you get top rookie autos # no exclusives or vice versa, or then cases full of /5 and /25

Sorry to hear that man, sounds like collation issues.
mredsox89 said:
Hey, who did u guys get your boxes/cases from?

LRCards - Presell also.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
LLWesMan said:
Johan Santana #57 said:

Sorry to hear that man, sounds like collation issues.
mredsox89 said:
Hey, who did u guys get your boxes/cases from?

LRCards - Presell also.

Argh, im waiting on Anythingu and he hasn't been in touch with me yet. Hopefully my 2 boxes show up tomorrow

Members online

Latest posts