Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Card Logoman Mailday: Ervin Style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
Well today, it came. Its my first Ervin Santana logoman (he has 2 made), and I have the other logoman incoming. But here is the first one to come!
2009TripleThreadsLogo.jpg

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
That card is a beauty. Still searching for my first logoman. The Iwamura one surfaced on eBay a few weeks ago, but it went over $300 so I didn't pull the trigger.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
zookerman182 said:
very sweet card!

Wish aybar had any game used cards, let alone a logoman
Thanks! Aybar is a beast! I think he'll emerge as one of the best shortstops in the MLB next season, and I think he should be able to make the all star team next season

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
madbull34 said:
That card is a beauty. Still searching for my first logoman. The Iwamura one surfaced on eBay a few weeks ago, but it went over $300 so I didn't pull the trigger.
Thanks!

Thankfully the Ervin didn't go anywhere near that high.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
bigalexx said:
zookerman182 said:
very sweet card!

Wish aybar had any game used cards, let alone a logoman
Thanks! Aybar is a beast! I think he'll emerge as one of the best shortstops in the MLB next season, and I think he should be able to make the all star team next season

Maybe if he actually touches second while turning two ;)

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Great card. Ervin is one of my favorite players in the MLB, stemming mainly from my time with the Angels in 2004. He was one of the nicest, most genuine people I have met in baseball.

One of my favorite baseballs in my collection is one that Ervin signed for me. He signed it Ervin "Magic" Santana.

Great guy and I am always rooting for him.

skrip

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
ballerskrip said:
Great card. Ervin is one of my favorite players in the MLB, stemming mainly from my time with the Angels in 2004. He was one of the nicest, most genuine people I have met in baseball.

One of my favorite baseballs in my collection is one that Ervin signed for me. He signed it Ervin "Magic" Santana.

Great guy and I am always rooting for him.

skrip
That is really awesome!

Members online

Latest posts