Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

January FCB Group Sub Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the January Sub!

For the first time we are running a promotion for the group sub. If you sub 5 or more cards you get your 6th card subbed for free! This promotion is only applicable to the January Sub at this time, free subs must be redeemed in January, not kept for a later date.

This is a perfect time to get your Bowman Chrome Draft cards that you pulled put in nice, safe BGS cases. Please contact me if you have any questions about this promotion.

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward at: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... 27#p627527

Deadline is the 20th of the month, as always.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
cgilmo said:
bradical said:
So just for clarification with the promotion, is it sub 6 - pay for 5, or sub 5 - pay for 4?

sub 6 pay for 5

Crap, now I need to find another card to submit. Oh well, still nice to have a free card graded. Thanks.

might want to change the wording in the list thread:
Due to our promotion that we are running this month, if you are subbing 5 cards or more, make sure you reduce your final payment by one card and/or one autograph, then send me payment.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
im thrown off on it in the thread is says sub 5 or more take off the price for one. Just clarifying otherwise I have to find another card

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
J-Rod said:
im thrown off on it in the thread is says sub 5 or more take off the price for one. Just clarifying otherwise I have to find another card
i can come up with $30 easy. $40 i cant come up with as easily

Members online

No members online now.