Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesomely bad box of Bowman Draft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Stopped by the LCS to pick up a few things that the owner wanted to list on ebay. Picked up a box for $59, and the results are below....

Blue #'d/399
Jose Labaton RC

Refractor
Justin Morneau WBC

Xfractor
Earl Agnoly WBC

Blue Refractor
My ONLY Chrome prospect pull, base or other
Ryan Jackson

Gold Ref
Phillippe Aumont WBC

Chrome Base Auto
Steve Matz

And to top it off, another guy in the shop pulled the rookie auto (no name), a dual patch (Halladay/someone), and a sweet spot auto (Kelly Shoppach) from 4 packs of 09 Sweet Spot. Only one was left, and the owner didn't want to sell a known "dud" pack. He offered it to me for $10, or said he would just open it.

I passed, as I didn't want a base jersey, but I guess the joke is on me... Out came a 2009 Sweet Spot Classic Update Jumbo Patch of Reggie Jackson #'d/44. Good karma for the owner for not selling dud packs. He also packs out Bowman Draft, and opened 2 boxes worth of packs, after the autograph had been pulled.

Safe to go open some BDP, as I took this one square in the jugular.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
jswaykos said:
Ouch!! That last Sweet Spot patch must've been especially tough to witness. Shoulda offered him the whole $20 for the card :D

Ha! I'll end up making 20% commission on fleabay, but oh well. Good karma for a LCS owner that doesn't jack up prices too much, and doesn't search packs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts