Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where's the weirdest place you ever won an ebay auction?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I just bid, and won an auction at Cameron Indoor Stadium while watching the Dukies beat up on some poor West coast school.

Where's the weirdest, coolest, funniest place you ever blackberry, iphone, palm pre, droid-bidded?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Place: High Point, NC in a sales meeting at a Country Club's Banquet room
Card: 2008 UD Premiere Tulowitzki logoman 1/1

I was emailing back and forth with the seller trying to work out a deal. He told me $325 and that he would sell to the 1st person (another eBayer) to accept his offer. Well, I ended up winning the Presidents award and as I'm walking to sit back down the CEO says, "Isn't that a nice plaque? And oh, BTW, he'll have a $500 check waiting for him when he gets home." I immediately pulled out my iPhone and hit the BIN and paid via PayPal w/o blinking.

I doubt the scotch hurt the purchase either :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I won a card while on the toilet...at my friend's house, on his laptop. I was a bit drunk, saw his laptop there, and just started browsing ebay while I did my duty.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
spahnandsain said:
No good bidding stories but....GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron is tiny, huh? Probably about 100 degrees too.

Its almost impossible to believe that little building is Cameron.

And the warm weather inside was WELCOME because it was like 25 outside, and we had to park a good 20 minutes away.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Probably have to be a Cardinals game. Think it was against the Tigers this year. Pineiro vs. Porcello.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Mudcatsfan said:
spahnandsain said:
No good bidding stories but....GO BLUE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron is tiny, huh? Probably about 100 degrees too.

Its almost impossible to believe that little building is Cameron.

And the warm weather inside was WELCOME because it was like 25 outside, and we had to park a good 20 minutes away.

Cameron is a joke... Dickie V would have you believe that Cameron is some basketball utopia where tens of thousands of basketball prodigies show up every night. In reality, it's a crappy gym filled with a bunch of nerds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts