Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HSN autographed All-Star jerseys - legit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
it says its the same as worn on the field during warmups. not GU or BP used at all. i may pick up a crawford though!

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
springfieldisotopes4 said:
it says its the same as worn on the field during warmups. not GU or BP used at all. i may pick up a crawford though!

Yeah, I noticed that it isn't GU but it's still decent for an autograph.

My mother is on the phone with HSN right now trying to figure out if it does or doesn't have a certificate.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
They don't come with a cert, just a hologram that must be authenticated on MLB.com.

Trying to decide whether I want to get one or not....and if I do get one, Pena or Crawford?

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
ffgameman said:
springfieldisotopes4 said:

Yeah, I noticed that it isn't GU but it's still decent for an autograph.

My mother is on the phone with HSN right now trying to figure out if it does or doesn't have a certificate.

in both of the product reviews for the crawford, it says it isnt included, but in the description it says you can type in the hologram code at mlb.com to authenticate. I would hope a big company like HSN would do their homework before selling these

Members online