Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why not? I broke a box of Draft.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I do not prospect, or get into any of that hoopla, so I don't really know what I pulled (I know, that's the best reason to buy a box.) but wanted to see how I could do. Here we go...

Bowman Blue #/399: Clayton Richard, Brandt Walker
Refractors: Kevin Mulvey, Thomas Berryhill
Xfractor: Brooks Pounders
Blue: Ardolis Chapman (has he signed with anyone yet?)
Gold: Buddy Baumann
Auto: Tyler Matzek Refractor #136/500.

Pretty good spread across the board for inserts, and at least my auto is a #1 pick from this year, instead of an undrafted free agent from 2003 (which is my usual luck.)

Here's the pics...

bc.jpg

I also bought 10 packs of 1999 Ultimate Victory for $1 a pack. Made a separate post for it, since it would appeal to different audiences. Happy New Year!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Greg Cleveland said:
I do not prospect, or get into any of that hoopla, so I don't really know what I pulled (I know, that's the best reason to buy a box.) but wanted to see how I could do. Here we go...

Bowman Blue #/399: Clayton Richard, Brandt Walker
Refractors: Kevin Mulvey, Thomas Berryhill
Xfractor: Brooks Pounders
Blue: Ardolis Chapman (has he signed with anyone yet?)
Gold: Buddy Baumann
Auto: Tyler Matzek Refractor #136/500.

Pretty good spread across the board for inserts, and at least my auto is a #1 pick from this year, instead of an undrafted free agent from 2003 (which is my usual luck.)

Here's the pics...

bc.jpg

I also bought 10 packs of 1999 Ultimate Victory for $1 a pack. Made a separate post for it, since it would appeal to different audiences. Happy New Year!

This Damon Berryhill's Kid

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts