Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BING BUCKS QUESTION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Can someone tell me what the maximums are? Is there any maximum number of times? Also what is the maximum $ value you can save?

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
bummer ZERO bing bucks offered currently...haven't seen that in awhile?! And i was just about to make a purchase..dang!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It's in the rules so you can verify this, but as I recall, it's 12 times a year, maximum of $200 or $250 per transaction, and I think there might be a total cap as well that is less than $3K (12x$250), like $2K. I could be, and likely am, wrong about some of those numbers, but I think that's the ballpark.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
smapdi said:
It's in the rules so you can verify this, but as I recall, it's 12 times a year, maximum of $200 or $250 per transaction, and I think there might be a total cap as well that is less than $3K (12x$250), like $2K. I could be, and likely am, wrong about some of those numbers, but I think that's the ballpark.

Thanks...i didn't want to waste a "bing buck" for a $100 item if you only get so many items..
Anyways, I guess I have plenty of room...thanks for the info....now if only bing bucks come back...right now 0%!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts