Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Cameron collection so far! Check it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Here is my Mike Cameron collection so far! All are incoming though ::facepalm::
So here we go!

His only button card ever made!
scan0005.jpg

Also have a suprise Cameron card #'d/10 or less!! Cant wait!

Here are some TTM autos i have incoming!

scan0111.jpg

scan0112.jpg

scan0113.jpg

Also i am trying to work out a deal with Cammy Collector on here! Hopefully we can get something done!

Thanks for the look! I will update everytime i get a card in, or have one incoming!

Also, let me know if you have something!

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Nice. I just sent a RC of his that he signed for me to PSA/DNA last month. He signed a ton for me and other guys when he was here in San Diego. Besides eventually having a PSA/DNA auto RC of his in my collection, this one is my other favorite that I had him sign IP:

CameronIPPatchAU6-13-06.jpg

Good luck building your collection. Cammy Collector is going to be a great resource.

Anthony

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Anthony said:
Nice. I just sent a RC of his that he signed for me to PSA/DNA last month. He signed a ton for me and other guys when he was here in San Diego. Besides eventually having a PSA/DNA auto RC of his in my collection, this one is my other favorite that I had him sign IP:

CameronIPPatchAU6-13-06.jpg

Good luck building your collection. Cammy Collector is going to be a great resource.

Anthony
That is a great card! Is it available? :lol:

Thanks for the comment!

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Anthony said:
PS--Let me know if you need more IP autos of him. I can probably send you 2 or 3 if you send me a SASE.
Yea i would love to get some more IP's if you dont care! LMK Thanks

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Just received his package with the button in it!!

He threw in a GU AND a 1/1 topps chrome printing plate!!!

Thanks man!