Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Babe Ruth Game Used Mailday w/ Dizzy Dean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
Sorry about the clarity of the scans. It seems my scanner only is clear if I take the cards out of the screwdowns and scan. These all came in today.

The All Star Heroes Babe Ruth Bat Card and Topps Tribute were from a trade with WJCIII, the Babe Ruth Biography Triple Bat Card came from Ebay. More to be tucked away in the PC :D :

scan0005.jpg

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
It is a cool set. For some reason Those Older Topps Tribute sets dried up all of a sudden and are hard to find now. Still looking for some of them myself.

Mighty Bombjack said:
Nice! That Dean is from my favorite modern set. I need to pick more of those up myself.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
francisjniskey said:
It is a cool set. For some reason Those Older Topps Tribute sets dried up all of a sudden and are hard to find now. Still looking for some of them myself.

Mighty Bombjack said:
Nice! That Dean is from my favorite modern set. I need to pick more of those up myself.

Yeah, I know! The higher-end GU cards in the set (Ruth, Gehrig,Wagner, etc.) seem to always be available with high BINs on ebay, but the cheaper ones are showing up less and less.

I have that Dean myself and it's one of my favorite cards.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
I keep a eye out for them every so often.

Mighty Bombjack said:
francisjniskey said:

[quote="Mighty Bombjack":26dtoxdg]Nice! That Dean is from my favorite modern set. I need to pick more of those up myself.

Yeah, I know! The higher-end GU cards in the set (Ruth, Gehrig,Wagner, etc.) seem to always be available with high BINs on ebay, but the cheaper ones are showing up less and less.

I have that Dean myself and it's one of my favorite cards.[/quote:26dtoxdg]

Members online

Latest posts