Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Think this is a legit sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
If you are basing it on the fact eBay says it ended with a BIN, I would not rely on that. Since they have changed the system, listings that say ended with BIN often have in fact not sold (I know because I've contacted sellers and asked when there was a BIN on something I was interested in.) It's ridiculous that eBay has not fixed that yet, but then again, it's eBay...

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Topnotchsy said:
If you are basing it on the fact eBay says it ended with a BIN, I would not rely on that. Since they have changed the system, listings that say ended with BIN often have in fact not sold (I know because I've contacted sellers and asked when there was a BIN on something I was interested in.) It's ridiculous that eBay has not fixed that yet, but then again, it's eBay...

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_ ... 283&_rdc=1

The completed listings show that indeed the BIN was hit, but I just can't see that happening.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I think the bat is authentic. I've exchanged emails with the seller over the past several months and he is either close to or knows Albert. If you look at his auctions he always has quality signed pieces. I just can't imagine someone throwing down 100k on a bat, even if it is a rookie bat.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
sportscardtheory said:
Their reasoning is so flawed. Just because the bat is the same KIND he used makes it the very same bat??? How does that make any sense?

people try to pass off "style matched" items as "photo matched" and hope to catch someone napping.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
This would be too shaky for me to attempt if I had the cash. You know how many bats the bat companies make for players? Do you even think Pujol knows which bat was his first one in the bigs? Too risky IMO.

Members online

Latest posts