Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 boxes of BDP - 4 autos! (w/ pics)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Picked up two boxes today. I haven't had the chance to look these guys up yet, so any info on whether they're good or not would really help! lol
First box had one auto, second had 3.
Refractors
DSC01087.jpg

Xfractors
DSC01088.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

blue ref
DSC01089.jpg

gold ref
DSC01090.jpg

AUTOS!
DSC01092.jpg

DSC01094.jpg

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01095.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
Not bad Ty! The Bobby B. X-Fractor and the Pounders AFLAC are the two best and the Leake chrome auto isn't to shabby either.

Thanks man! I have one more box incoming too. Are there any Claws players in this years BDP that you know of?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Ty Hope said:
jbone17 said:
Not bad Ty! The Bobby B. X-Fractor and the Pounders AFLAC are the two best and the Leake chrome auto isn't to shabby either.

Thanks man! I have one more box incoming too. Are there any Claws players in this years BDP that you know of?

Not sure. I think the only Phils prospect is Adam Buschini card number 75. He might be our only hope, but there are tons of players that would fit right into the SAL! Whenever you are going to go to the games, PM me and I will give you the rundown on who to look for!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts