Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Elite Extra ramblings...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I just posted the results of my blister case break on the box break boards. Link below if you are interested but that's not the purpose of this post.

In prior threads on Bowman Draft and such products, people have attempted to figure out the print run based on the serial numbered cards and stated odds on the packs. I can only imagine how immense the print run was on 2008 Elite Extra. The highest serial numbered autograph that I pulled was out of /1495. The autograph set is large and then you have the serial numbered autographed parallels on top of that as well as jersey and manufactured patch cards that count as the 1:5 hits. Just a random thought after my break...

Tom

viewtopic.php

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Tom Oates said:
I just posted the results of my blister case break on the box break boards. Link below if you are interested but that's not the purpose of this post.

In prior threads on Bowman Draft and such products, people have attempted to figure out the print run based on the serial numbered cards and stated odds on the packs. I can only imagine how immense the print run was on 2008 Elite Extra. The highest serial numbered autograph that I pulled was out of /1495. The autograph set is large and then you have the serial numbered autographed parallels on top of that as well as jersey and manufactured patch cards that count as the 1:5 hits. Just a random thought after my break...

Tom

viewtopic.php

One of the many reasons that cases can be had for about $600 less than MSRP right now.

Members online

Latest posts