Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anybody prospecting Mr Laird?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
jbone17 said:
Only posted 100 times, but yeah not me.

I think it's more around 3-4 :p but yeah I know.... I think it's because people are just used of this stuff with celebs/sports figures, so everytime it's posted there are not many replies.... so in turn it leaves the first page quick and people that are not on FCB often repost it.

Not OP's fault ;).

Shep :ugeek:

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
How can anyone be prospecting Gerald Laird? The guys 31 years old and has been in the major leagues for like five years!

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
sheetskout said:
How can anyone be prospecting Gerald Laird? The guys 31 years old and has been in the major leagues for like five years!

Thinking probably his brother is who people would be collecting.... I have a Gerald Laird RC :D lol.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
shephech said:
jbone17 said:
Only posted 100 times, but yeah not me.

I think it's more around 3-4 :p but yeah I know.... I think it's because people are just used of this stuff with celebs/sports figures, so everytime it's posted there are not many replies.... so in turn it leaves the first page quick and people that are not on FCB often repost it.

Not OP's fault ;).

Thanks Shep, yeah missed the other post. And yes his brother is the one that is a prospect. You have been thanked

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
shephech said:
sheetskout said:

Thinking probably his brother is who people would be collecting.... I have a Gerald Laird RC :D lol.

Allow me to introduce you gentlemen to my friends Mr. Lamejoke and Ms. Sarcasm.

:)

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
sheetskout said:
shephech said:
sheetskout said:

Let me tell you.... I figured that's what it was, but wasn't sure ;).

No worries, Have a nice weekend.

marterburn

sheetskout said:
shephech said:
sheetskout said:

I hate those guys. I find them lame and sarcastic.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
marterburn said:
sheetskout said:
shephech said:
sheetskout said:

I hate those guys. I find them lame and sarcastic.

Ha ha. That's funny because their names are LAMEjoke and SARCASM! Hahaha, what a jokester you are Max!

Ant

Members online