Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well Today I turned the Dirty 30!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Today is my birthday and I turn 30. Man time really has flown by. I never would have imagined that at 30 I would have such a wonderful life. I have a beautiful wife, 2 gorgeous daughters with a 3rd baby girl on the way. Life is great. I also wanted to take this time and thank all of you here on the boards for also making my life great. When I have a hard day at work or anything else that get's me down, all I have to do is come to this board for some cheer. I mean this place really is like a getaway for me when things are not going my way. Thank you all for your contributions whether them big or small. Once again thanks and Happy New Years.

PS,

Was hoping one of my Secret Santa's might get here for a birthday present but it did not. It is OK though. Both of my little girls gave me homemade birthday cards this morning that just made my day.

Your fellow board member

Brian

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Happy 30th Birthday...I will reach that mark on August 7th 2010 myself :cool: Enjoy the day bud...sounds like you have a great household to ensure you are treated right :mrgreen:

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Wow....a lot of us hitting 30 this year. Happy B-day to you....I'm just a couple weeks behind ya, and ironically in almost the same situation...married, 2 young girls, but not a 3rd on the way (I hope :oops: )

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Wow this is crazy how many of us are turning 30 this year. Thanks for all of the well wishes guys.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
pudge1760 said:
Today is my birthday and I turn 30. Man time really has flown by. I never would have imagined that at 30 I would have such a wonderful life. I have a beautiful wife, 2 gorgeous daughters with a 3rd baby girl on the way. Life is great. I also wanted to take this time and thank all of you here on the boards for also making my life great. When I have a hard day at work or anything else that get's me down, all I have to do is come to this board for some cheer. I mean this place really is like a getaway for me when things are not going my way. Thank you all for your contributions whether them big or small. Once again thanks and Happy New Years.

PS,

Was hoping one of my Secret Santa's might get here for a birthday present but it did not. It is OK though. Both of my little girls gave me homemade birthday cards this morning that just made my day.

Your fellow board member

Brian

Congrats on your 30th BDay....in August I hit 50, and still young at Heart. Time does pass fast, just like Rodger Waters wrote ....

"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To You ....

[youtube:34bdpryi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Nz9B1XFio[/youtube:34bdpryi]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts