Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST! SHOW OFF YOUR WBC PATCHES FROM SPx! BEST ONE=PRIZE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
In honor of the WBC and seeing some of the SPx patches in another thread, show off what you got here!

I have none, but know there are some great looking pieces - show me - I want to see them!

Illest patch (in my opinion) wins a prize (also TBD by me). Have it in your collection though - don't just pull one from eBay or someone else's bucket :)

Contest ends at 7:00pm EST 12/19/08

Thanks! Bill

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Bill Menard said:
In honor of the WBC and seeing some of the SPx patches in another thread, show off what you got here!

I have none, but know there are some great looking pieces - show me - I want to see them!

Illest patch (in my opinion) wins a prize (also TBD by me). Have it in your collection though - don't just pull one from eBay or someone else's bucket :)

Contest ends at 7:00pm EST 12/19/08

Thanks! Bill

dammit
scan0002.jpg

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Is this contest only for Spx??
DerrekLee.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
IndyMann said:
Is this contest only for Spx??
DerrekLee.jpg

Yeah, SPx only, since I put it in the post. I KNOW there are some crazy ass patches in that stuff, so I'm sure sticking to the one product will yield something really mind blowing from one of you guys :)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
A while back I was acually going for the set till I put in a 950.00 snipe for an ichiro, that was at 550.00, and thought I had it in the bag, I got out bid by 200 bucks :eek: . I like Ichiro like anybody else but come on. I then took the 950 and bought 9 cards for my pc and decided I was much happier with 9 cards than 1 and decided I did not want to complete the set. I figured that the money I would acually spend on these would fill other holes (like improving my hall of fame stuff). I ended up selling some of the better ones (Japan guys) as they were still getting good coin. Here is what I have left (nothing worth bragging about but what the heck):

CARLOSDELGADOINTERNATIONALPATCH.jpg

SPx2sidedpatchandjerseycuba.jpg

spxabreu.jpg

spxjones.jpg

spxpatch.jpg

spxwilymopena2.jpg

spxyang.jpg

Tejadalogo.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
These are all very nice looking. My favorite is the Tejada, as it show something different from the usual letter/number patch piece.

I also like the top 3 on the right hand side of zambranoc38's stash.

I remember seeing a guy pull a johnny damon and he was like, "Damn. It's just a jersey." And I was like, uh - flip it over :) Had a huge piece of the American flag on it like the one on the Derrek Lee that IndyMann posted.

So, alltimemlbgreats, PM me your addy and I'll send you a prize! Thanks for participating guys. Feel free to keep adding your WBC patches if you have them (from any brand!).

Bill

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Bill Menard said:
These are all very nice looking. My favorite is the Tejada, as it show something different from the usual letter/number patch piece.

I also like the top 3 on the right hand side of zambranoc38's stash.

I remember seeing a guy pull a johnny damon and he was like, "Damn. It's just a jersey." And I was like, uh - flip it over :) Had a huge piece of the American flag on it like the one on the Derrek Lee that IndyMann posted.

So, alltimemlbgreats, PM me your addy and I'll send you a prize! Thanks for participating guys. Feel free to keep adding your WBC patches if you have them (from any brand!).

Bill

Not saying anything about anyone here, but I'm pretty sure that Tejada isn't real deal Holyfield. Those patches weren't on player issued jerseys, they replaced the sponsor patch on the left sleeve of replicas. Anyway, any brand? How 'bout Majestic?

IMAGE_014.jpg
IMAGE_015.jpg
IMAGE_013.jpg
IMAGE_012.jpg
100_0560.jpg
100_0561.jpg
100_0559.jpg

vmartcoa.jpg

Members online

Latest posts