Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks Like Topps Is Getting Alittle Better.... Jesus Montero

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Just got an email confirmation from Topps that my 2008 Bowman Draft Jesus Montero Base & X-Fractor Autographs have shipped!!! they also sent me DC numbers.

Redeemed on the 19th of December.

Just thought I would share for those awaiting Montero cards + anyone that recently pulled his cards.

Shep :ugeek:

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
It will still probably take 4-6 weeks to arrive

shephech said:
Just got an email confirmation from Topps that my 2008 Bowman Draft Jesus Montero Base & X-Fractor Autographs have shipped!!! they also sent me DC numbers.

Just thought I would share for those awaiting Montero cards + anyone that recently pulled his cards.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Huffamaniac said:

shephech said:

Even though they gave me USPS DC number?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
shephech said:
Huffamaniac said:

shephech said:

From the DC number, where does it say it is now?

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
International Dispatch, January 03, 2010, 8:42 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, December 31, 2009, 5:03 pm, BELLMAWR, NJ 08099
Acceptance, December 31, 2009, 12:57 pm, BRIDGEPORT, NJ 08014

From the USPS Site.

GTJ558

Jan 26, 2009
Casebusters said:
shephech said:
Huffamaniac said:

shephech said:

From the DC number, where does it say it is now?

they sent it Pony Express....Billy the Kid delivers personally.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
sportscardtheory said:
Better? It's still a 2008 card. lol They are simply shipping a card that should have been ready a year ago. I wouldn't give them any credit for that.
Is it Topps fault or Montero's fault for taking so long to sign the cards?
I don't understand why it takes some players months, or a year, to autograph cards that they are paid to sign.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
sportscardtheory said:
Better. It's still a 2008 card. lol They are simply shipping a card that should have been ready a year ago. I wouldn't give them any credit for that.

Oh I hear ya.... Basically just saying better then 2-3 Months of waiting.... Lol :D

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
kbob119 said:
Well, your Montero 9.5 is being shipped out tomorrow...which Montero do you think will arrive first? lol

Hopefully sametime.... That would be my entire Montero PC ;) but guessing yours will....

Thanks Again.

Members online

Latest posts