Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Printing PayPal Labels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Anyone have a guide of how much a card costs to ship when selecting the "weight" option?

For example:

1 Card= 3 oz.
2 Cards= 5 oz

etc.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I just weighed/printed a few 2 days ago.

For @8-12 cards between 2 toploaders, inside a team bag, wrapped w/ 2 strips of bubble wrap, sandwiched between 2 pieces of cardboard, inside a 6x9 bubble mailer....it all weighed 2.4 oz.

I put in 3oz. and they cost $1.75 for USPS first class parcel. If you choose 2oz., I think the cost is $1.58.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
depends on how much padding you use..

One card in a penny sleeve, top loader, team bag, receipt (I hate when sellers don't send me a receipt) comes to 1.2 ounces..

You can get a cheap digital scale off EBAY for cheap.. Well worth it..

Then you don't get the slips in the mailbox for not enough postage..

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
If your going to ship a lot you may want to consider purchasing a postal scale. THIS is the exact one that I use and it works great.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Johan Santana 57 said:
1 card 1 oz
2-3 cards 2 oz
4-5 cards 3 oz
and on

is what I use

I've NEVER used the 1 ounce shipping weight on any card I've ever sent, just too risky. I always start with a base weight of 2 ounces for single cards in toploaders and have never had any issues. For an extra $0.17 or whatever small amount it is, I'm always more liable to overweigh than underweigh.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
If you plan on shipping a lot of cards invest in a scale.

My scale has been very accurate and a standard card in a top loader with team bag, etc is like 7/8 of an oz most of the time. By the time you add the label and tape it's right on one once. GU or 2 cards I use 2 oz.

Members online