Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY 09/10 NBA IP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
have been posting success on other sites since the season started (all scans can be found in my bucket), but just now doing it on this site. will start with the t'wolves a couple days ago
graphed the t'wolves saturday. really, really cold out and most of the players were complaining about it lol. for some reason both sasha/alexander/aleksander pavlovic and ryan hollins said they would sign, got on the bus, and never got off lol. kurt rambis was not the most friendly guy in the world, but did 1 per/personalized for the five of us still left when he came out. ellington signed for 4 or 5 people. and, of course we were turned down by everyone's favorite signer - bill laimbeer
Kurt Rambis 1/1 - personalized
Al Jefferson - 1/1, looked like he was one per
Ryan Gomes - 1/1
Jonny Flynn - 5/5
Alando Tucker - 1/1
Corey Brewer - 2/2, 2 per due to the cold
Kevin Love - 3/3
tito377.jpg

tito378.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
finally did some graphing wednesday with the suns. needless to say, not a good way to get back into it after a couple weeks off. the majority of the time didnt sign, even though they seemed to have been good most places this year. Dan Majerle was really the only friendly one, with Amare and JRich signing but talking on their phones. Pretty rough day with the people down there, but that's what happens when a star team comes to town. not going to get into all of the details, but the security guy got a few choice words from a guy after he threw a kid's ball back when he ran up to Nash (not that guy's kid). Nash signed one that afternoon, and that's only because 5 people ran right up to the bus door which isnt allowed and the reason he even signed was because the security guy hadnt gotten a chance to push everyone out of the way. The player i wanted most from them was Robin Lopez, and he signed a couple... but they were of course for the disgusting welfare mom and her disgusting kid that only show up for the big teams and get stuff for other people already there (as in they dont bring anything of their own to get signed). sorry if that sounded a little insensitive, but i doubt they'll be reading this. anyway, here's my results
Dan Majerle 3/3 - apparently the staedtlers dont work very well on my customs but that's alright
Amare Stoudemire - 1/1
Jason Richardson - 1/1
Louis Amundson - 1/1
SlideScan349.jpg
SlideScan348.jpg
SlideScan347.jpg
SlideScan346.jpg
SlideScan345.jpg
SlideScan344.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Just got back from the chaos that is downtown Indy on the day of a Colts/Pacers game and a cheerleading competition (poor planning). Graphed the Hornets at their hotel. Not a terrible signing team, but not great either. CP3 ran right on the bus which kind of sucked. with the exception of Julian Wright, all of their players were one per. There were all kinds of celebrities and such down there, but the only i saw was Rob Lowe who signed for all of us. Also saw Archie Manning leave the hotel, but he didnt sign. I happened to see TJ Ford at the hotel too (not exactly sure why) but he reluctantly signed for us.
Peja Stojakovic 1/1
Darren Collison 1/2
Marcus Thornton 1/3
Tim Floyd 1/1 - white filler
Darius Songaila 1/1
Julian Wright 1/1 - he was surprised i only had one for him to sign lol
David West 1/1
Rob Lowe 1/1 - blank
SlideScan356.jpg

SlideScan362.jpg

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
tikitomoka said:
finally did some graphing wednesday with the suns. needless to say, not a good way to get back into it after a couple weeks off. the majority of the time didnt sign, even though they seemed to have been good most places this year. Dan Majerle was really the only friendly one, with Amare and JRich signing but talking on their phones. Pretty rough day with the people down there, but that's what happens when a star team comes to town. not going to get into all of the details, but the security guy got a few choice words from a guy after he threw a kid's ball back when he ran up to Nash (not that guy's kid). Nash signed one that afternoon, and that's only because 5 people ran right up to the bus door which isnt allowed and the reason he even signed was because the security guy hadnt gotten a chance to push everyone out of the way. The player i wanted most from them was Robin Lopez, and he signed a couple... but they were of course for the disgusting welfare mom and her disgusting kid that only show up for the big teams and get stuff for other people already there (as in they dont bring anything of their own to get signed). sorry if that sounded a little insensitive, but i doubt they'll be reading this. anyway, here's my results
Dan Majerle 3/3 - apparently the staedtlers dont work very well on my customs but that's alright
Amare Stoudemire - 1/1
Jason Richardson - 1/1
Louis Amundson - 1/1
SlideScan349.jpg
SlideScan348.jpg
SlideScan347.jpg
SlideScan346.jpg
SlideScan345.jpg
SlideScan344.jpg

Those customs look amazing! nice work

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Graphed the Sixers yesterday. Got shut out at the hotel because the hotel security guy pushed us back. I guess a couple signed after I left for the game, but no one I really needed. After that waste of time I went to the game and got 6 there, and got to watch the pacers lose another. I will say that Jets fans are the most annoying, obnoxious group of fans I've ever seen... and that's without the alcohol.
Here's what I got, scans will be up at some point
Lou Williams 1/2
Thaddeus Young 3/3
Marreese Speights 1/1
Andre Igoudala 1/1 - 08/09 topps that he initialed with a brand new black sharpie (so it looked like it was signed in extra fine). Looks like crap.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Once you get past duncan, parker, and jefferson this isn't really a bad signing team at all. Highlight of the day - only 8 or so serious graphers at the hotel which is a huge low for a big team like the spurs. Blair was not at all friendly, but signed pretty well so i didnt care. i've heard how tough Jefferson is, so i figured there was no way he was signing. there were two 9ish year old kids there from out of town hanging out at the hotel, and i think they're the only reason RJ came over and signed, but of course they only had a ballpoint pen so he hit their items with that plus my card (there's no signature on it, just the indentation from the pen UGH), but he did grab a sharpie and sign a jersey before he got on the bus (signed 4 total). i think those kids are the only reason roger mason signed too. i was also pretty happy to get 2 bonners on the same day
at the game i got manu and blair again. manu ended up hitting on both sides of the tunnel, but a kid here ran over to the side he started on and got him on a ball then ran back to the other side and handed him another ball. Manu gave the kid a nasty look and just stared at him before signing LOL. The only reason i went over to the pacers side after manu signed was because i wanted to try and get Hansbrough, but of course he hit 2 for a couple kids then went into the tunnel :rolleyes:.

Spurs:
Matt Bonner 2/2
Roger Mason 1/1
Manu Ginobli 1/1
Dejuan Blair 2/2, 1/1 - 8x10 at the game
George Hill 3/3 - signed HUGE on the 8x10 and added "Go IUPUI" like i asked
Keith Bogans 1/1
Malik Hairston 1/1
Gregg Popovich 1/1
Richard Jefferson 1/1? - not counting this as a success because all it is is an indentation on the card

Pacers:
Danny Granger 1/1 - 8x10
TJ Ford 1/1 - got him on a blank because i dont need him on anymore cards, and he gave me the WORST graph ive ever gotten from him with a dying black sharpie because he wouldn't switch pens (him and granger never do). i'll probably end up just taking the sig off because it looks worse than Ford's shot selection

4370734591_287df58774_o.jpg 4371484058_b0502ac0e2_o.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
would have been a complete waste of a trip had the nfl guys not been there. pretty much all of the people here in Indy for the combine except the actual players working out are at the same hotel that the bucks were at, so it was really cool to see all of the different people in the short time i was there yesterday. regardless of the nfl stuff, the terrible milwaukee bucks were there too which was the reason i was down there yesterday. if you don't get Jennings this team is basically a waste imo because Redd isnt traveling either, and unfortunately jennings didn't sign. bogut gave a better sig than usual even though its still god awful. got denied by jennings which sucked because i had a couple 16x20s.
Bucks:
Charlie Bell 1/1
Jerry Stackhouse 1/1
Andrew Bogut 1/1
Luc Mbah a Moute 1/1
4390895680_9be96867c2_o.jpg 4390126751_3c8f149ac4_o.jpg 4390895854_7ba354ddf0_o.jpg 4390126787_d917aa75ce_o.jpg

NFL Guys:
Adam Schefter 1/1 - 8x10 blank
Jim Zorn 1/1 - 8x10 blank
TJ Houshmanzadeh 1/1 - 8x10 blank
Jeff Saturday 2/2 - 1 personalized to my aunt

Also saw Ozzie Newsome, Mike Tomlin, Takeo Spikes, and some others i didn't recognize but know they were players. the three i just named didn't sign though

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Hectic day due to graphing the combine and the bulls being in town. they were a lot better than they were a couple weeks ago which was great. Joe Alexander still racks, and James Johnson did too (cussed quite a bit while signing multiples... ). also caught some more NFL guys coming and going - Ozzie Newsome (didn't sign) and Sean Payton (hit two for me, both with "XLIV" inscription). i asked rose to write "Go Bulls" on my photo, but he said all he could do was add his number lol. Deng signed three. Noah was MIA, is he hurt again?
Bulls:
Taj Gibson 1/2 - one per
James Johnson 4/4
Joe Alexander 6/6 - one for sigman
Derrick Rose 2/2 16x20s
Hakim Warrick 1/2 11x14s - one per
Brad Miller 1/1 - actually signed a brad miller card this time
Kirk Hinrich 1/1
4393543644_7c07410052_o.jpg 4393543606_b7268ca17b_o.jpg

NFL:
Sean Payton 2/2 8x10 blanks

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Rik Smits signing 3/6
Decent turnout for a Pacer, still weren't very many people though. He signed everything which would have been great had i had time to get some other stuff.
Rik Smits 5/5 - basketball and 4 8x10 blanks
all four 8x10s are FS... pm if interested

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Great time with the Bobcats. only a few people at the hotel, so it was pretty much free reign to go and get guys (only needed to do that for a couple). not sure if MJ was still in town, but if he was he wasn't in the same hotel as the team... not that i expected him to sign, but it would've been neat to see the greatest player to play the game (not named lebron of course ;)). also got a chance to ask Larry Brown and LaSalle Thompson their thoughts on "Winning Time". Brown said he liked it, but Thompson gave me the interesting answer which was, "Reggie and Mark are full of ****, but i liked it". i took it with a grain of salt, but still found it very interesting.
DJ Augustin 2/2 - sig is getting progressively worse, and soon it will be the "D.J. #14" like he signs his certs. with :D
Larry Brown 1/1
LaSalle Thompson 1/1
Raymond Felton 1/1 - good guy
Stephen Graham 1/1
Boris Diaw 2/2
Larry Hughes 1/1 - asked if he was happy to be back, and he thought i meant happy to be back in Indy :rolleyes:
Gerald Henderson 1/1 - w/ "Go Blue Devils"
Stephen Jackson 1/1 - wish he was still here
Gerald Wallace 1/1 - now only need Chandler to finish my triple w/ Brown/Wallace/Chandler
Tyrus Thomas 1/1 - shocked he signed... not friendly, but i'll take it

4443265351_0ea4c79b43_o.jpg

this already had Brown on it...
4444037050_ff4603012c_o.jpg

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Fantastic day racking KD and the thunder. trend i noticed with KD was that his sig gets worse with every item he signs until it just looks awful. He was NOT happy at all by the end of the day by how he was getting mobbed, but still signed. gotta love it. Also saw Young Jeezy's tour bus which, of course, brought people to line the streets to see him leave thinking it was Jay-Z :rolleyes:.i will break it down by when i got him, but here are the totals
Nenad Krstic 1/1
Nick Collison 1/3
Eric Maynor 2/2
James Harden 1/1
DJ White 1/1 w/ "Go Hoosiers"
Jeff Green 1/1 - sig has gone down hill since his rookie year
Kevin Durant 11/11

Before Practice (had help on the jersey)
4448417341_527260c3b1.jpg
4449194106_6c89e0962d.jpg 4448417055_dccd812f03.jpg

After Practice (help on the one in silver)
4449194014_60e6b4a691.jpg
4448417213_4ca59d1b11.jpg
4448417171_85aee07bef.jpg
4448417257_da4f34128a.jpg
4449194072_fe006b3fdd.jpg

When he left for dinner:
Blank 8x10 because i forgot i had the other two items

After dinner, and at this point he walked through the middle of the street to avoid the group running over to him with jerseys so i ended up being the first one he signed... also got a beckett signed (help)
4448417127_424947be0e.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
wow first time viewing this thread, very cool stuff. I love all those KDs autos you got. Are those KDs all on 8X10s? Are you printing them yourself?

GREAT STUFF!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
wow first time viewing this thread, very cool stuff. I love all those KDs autos you got. Are those KDs all on 8X10s? Are you printing them yourself?

GREAT STUFF!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
Thanks a lot!
Yes all are 8x10s
no they were all professionally printed

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Wizards and pacers today. No reason the Wiz should be as poor signers as they are. Never saw Josh Howard, Javale McGee, Mike Miller, or Andray Blatche (obviously). They must have taken cabs, which completely sucks. AT12, er AT14, is one per, which i hate because he's a favorite of mine and he racked last year. Livingston signed a ton until he started recognizing people handing him 5th and 6th cards so that's when he stopped.
Wizards:
AT12 1/6 - signed a pic i got with him last year
Shaun Livingston 1/1 card
Randy Foye 1/1 5x7 Turkey Red cabinet card - beautiful full signature, and he loved the card
Randy Wittman 1/1 8x10 - their security card told all of us that anyone under 30 had to address him by "Mr. Wittman" lulz
Sam Cassell 1/1 8x10 - wouldn't add "Go Noles" inscription like i asked
Flip Saunders 1/1 8x10

Pacers at the game
Roy Hibbert 1/1 8x10 - stoked i got him, he's tough
Luther Head 1/2 card
TJ Ford 1/1 card
Danny Granger 1/1 8x10

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
tikitomoka said:
Wizards and pacers today. No reason the Wiz should be as poor signers as they are. Never saw Josh Howard, Javale McGee, Mike Miller, or Andray Blatche (obviously). They must have taken cabs, which completely sucks. AT12, er AT14, is one per, which i hate because he's a favorite of mine and he racked last year. Livingston signed a ton until he started recognizing people handing him 5th and 6th cards so that's when he stopped.
Wizards:
AT12 1/6 - signed a pic i got with him last year
Shaun Livingston 1/1 card
Randy Foye 1/1 5x7 Turkey Red cabinet card - beautiful full signature, and he loved the card
Randy Wittman 1/1 8x10 - their security card told all of us that anyone under 30 had to address him by "Mr. Wittman" lulz
Sam Cassell 1/1 8x10 - wouldn't add "Go Noles" inscription like i asked
Flip Saunders 1/1 8x10

Pacers at the game
Roy Hibbert 1/1 8x10 - stoked i got him, he's tough
Luther Head 1/2 card
TJ Ford 1/1 card
Danny Granger 1/1 8x10
the wiz are a joke, they had to bench a player because he didnt feel like playing :benson:

Members online

Latest posts