Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Couple cards I wanted to share...Ebay wins!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I'm not huge into Basketball, and I'm sure these aren't "top of the line" cards, but they were all cheap and I was happy to have won them. Just wanted to share! Thanks for looking!

2008BowmanBlue499.jpg

2008 Bowman Blue Michael Beasley #'d 297/499 + I got his standard white-border 2008 Bowman RC
2008SPxWinningMaterialsWMI-JG.jpg

2008SPxWinningMaterialsWMJ-JG.jpg

2 different 2008 SPx Winning Materials dual G/U jerseys of Jeff Green

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I acually like that Beasley Blue. I should probably check ebay sales myself but what did the blue run ya?

I paid $.99 each for the G/U and I paid $1.50-$2.00 for Beasley Blue which came w/ his standard white RC. No one bid against me for it! I just don't remember the exact price on it!

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
2008ThreadsCourtKings50.jpg

Michael Beasley 2008 Threads Court Kings parallel #'d 11/50
2008ToppsCoSigners.jpg

Michael Beasley/ Chris Bosh 2008 Topps Co-Signers... The Beasley comes apart and I take it this was not the original card on here, nothing lines up on this card.... #'d 384/399
2008HotProspectsRedGU25.jpg

Kevin Durant 2008 Hot Prospects Red Hot Prospects "XXL" G/U Jersey #'d 12/25 ---- my personal fav!!!

PS... THANK YOU TO ALL who complimented me earlier, MUCH appreciated!

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Nice pick-ups on the Green's. His stock is rising fast......I like his all around game better than Durant.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I agree Green's stock is rising, but so is Durant's. Durant is becoming mroe than just a great scorer. I think the Thunder has a nice long term future with Durant and Green

Uofo2212 said:
Nice pick-ups on the Green's. His stock is rising fast......I like his all around game better than Durant.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Huffamaniac said:
I agree Green's stock is rising, but so is Durant's. Durant is becoming mroe than just a great scorer. I think the Thunder has a nice long term future with Durant and Green

Uofo2212 said:

That is kind of what I thought too. I was disappointed when the Sonics got rid of Ray Allen, but I think getting Green is a good thing. And looking at how Oden is doing now, I am SO glad the Sonics didn't get him! I think if Durant and Green can stick it out together for a while longer they will be a great 1-2 punch. Both of them are still really young to the pro game! I hope they will!

And I get the Beasley's because my Brother-in-law goes to K-state and I went to a few games last year and he was amazing to watch. I'm hooked on the Beasley-Juice!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Durant and Green are the poorman's Jordan and Pippen

Hopefully Westbrook will be better then BJ Armstrong.

I don't see a poorman's Rodman on the team though

SeattlefantillIdie said:
Huffamaniac said:

Uofo2212 said:

That is kind of what I thought too. I was disappointed when the Sonics got rid of Ray Allen, but I think getting Green is a good thing. And looking at how Oden is doing now, I am SO glad the Sonics didn't get him! I think if Durant and Green can stick it out together for a while longer they will be a great 1-2 punch. Both of them are still really young to the pro game! I hope they will!

And I get the Beasley's because my Brother-in-law goes to K-state and I went to a few games last year and he was amazing to watch. I'm hooked on the Beasley-Juice!

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
tramers said:
strangest looking seahawks i've ever seen

(LAUGHING) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know, I know! But sometimes one can't help but get things that are a good deal! Such as these 3 cards:
I have no idea on the BV of them, but I didn't pay much for these so I couldn't resist on some nice RC's of my guys, Durant and Green!!!!!
2007FleerRCDurant.jpg

2007-08 Fleer Glossy RC Durant
2007BowmanRCGreen.jpg

2007 Bowman RC Green #'d 1972/2999
2007UpperDeckStarRookiesGreen.jpg

2007-08 Upper Deck Star Rookies "Santa Hat" Green

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I dont know about that hat on green :lol: but I like all the cards!!
:lol: :lol: MUCH agreed! I guess it is some sort of "parallel" card or something along those lines? Don't know but the seller was only asking $1.50 for it and I figured what the hay! I bought a bunch of other cards from him, may as well throw this in too and get the S/H discount!

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Tomlinson21RB said:
I agree, that's a sharp looking beasley. I also really like the Durant/Melo jersey card. Nice stuff.

Thank you very much! I have some more basketball cards in my box to get at the card store in Salina, if I ever get around to getting them. There are some nice cards in there awaiting me, so hopefully soon! I was very happy, I won the Durant/Anthony card for something like $4 or so! I couldn't argue with that!

Latest posts