Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stephen Strasburg Autographed Topps Card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

"This Card was produced by Topps using their custom Card maker online and mailed to me.
It was Created from the Topps website then Personally signed by Stephen Himself.
The back of the card has Stephens college stats and is #'d to /5."

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
It isn't that hard to understand.

He made the card using Topps' "Create-A-Card", then had it signed by Strasburg.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Ian Stewart said:
It isn't that hard to understand.

He made the card using Topps' "Create-A-Card", then had it signed by Strasburg.

That's what I gathered.

Boy... opens a can of worms doesn't it ;)

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I had emailed the seller asking several different questions about it (the thing that got me was it saying on the back, "Congratulation's yada yada yada" like the authentic certified auto's you get from legit card companies...If you ask me, he knew what he was doing by creating that card (someone that's not informed will end up buying that thing, not realizing it is a TTM... I think Topps should put the brakes on this type of thing) :|

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Do those state anywhere on the card that they are a "create-a-card" by Topps(?) or can anyone make any type of real looking card & then send it in to BGS to have it authenticated that it is an "authentic" Topps card? I'm really surprised Topps would do this...Way ta help the counterfieter's out Topps, any chance you'll throw in a case of "authentic" hologram sticker's for thier auto's? :|

Members online

Latest posts