Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 Topps Finest or 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game?

Which box would you get?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Hey guys,

Well, I've narrowed my search down to these 2 boxes. Theyre both a little more than i wanted to spend, but can be had for around 75 dlvd. Finest has 2 autos and 3 gu, but the autos arent always HOFers (which Im looking for). Greats has 3 autos, but no gu, and not as nice looking base set. I set up a poll wondering which you would get/think is better. Please reply why you voted that way if possible too. Also, if anyone has busted either of these 2 boxes, please let me know your results.

Thanks again for the help,
Chris

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
I don't like 03' Finests design. Had to look it up actually. GOTG are classic and from the looks of the poll, others agree with me. Good luck on your pulls.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Thanks for the comments guys. It does look like Greats is more liked.

Scotty- I thought about that one, but the fact that I could get just one single jersey swatch scares me. I think Id be better off with singles from that set.

Chas- I pretty much know Ill loes money, but its just the thrill for me I guess. :) I know Id be better off buying singles, but I just cant help it!

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I voted for Greats of the Game because I love the set. I put the entire series one and two autograph sets together. The base cards are great for TTM autographs. Be advised that there are redemptions in this set!!! It would suck to pull a Puckett redemption :-(

If you do go with Greats of the Game, I would be interested in any of the expired redemptions. I put them with the redeemed autographs in my colletion. Kind of a master set if you will...

Tom

Members online

Latest posts