Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new ebay feedback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Anyone else see this new feedback system when leaving fb lately?

Did the item arrive by December 30 2009?
Yes No
Comment:

Was the item what you were expecting?
Yes No
Comment:

Was the item packaged appropriately? (to prevent damage during shipping)
Yes No
Comment:

Was the cost of shipping reasonable? (consider size, weight and shipping distance)
Yes No
Comment:

Your response to this question will be anonymous
How likely is it that you will recommend this seller to a friend or colleague?

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I received that twice in the last 6 months

nyc3 said:
Anyone else see this new feedback system when leaving fb lately?

Did the item arrive by December 30 2009?
Yes No
Comment:

Was the item what you were expecting?
Yes No
Comment:

Was the item packaged appropriately? (to prevent damage during shipping)
Yes No
Comment:

Was the cost of shipping reasonable? (consider size, weight and shipping distance)
Yes No
Comment:

Your response to this question will be anonymous
How likely is it that you will recommend this seller to a friend or colleague?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
I had that once on a transaction back in October. Never had it again.

hmmm do you happen to remember if it was a seller who may or may not sell fake patches and autographs? I am wondering are they watching these sellers? I bought a few cards I need for my set and noticed a few where from one of these clowns, and they are the only ones with this type of feedback.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Been getting that pretty often actually. Annoys the crap out of me. Then it asks you if you want to leave normal feedback when you're done. I hope they aren't testing it out to be a new permanent feedback.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I've seen it a few times. I think it was on sellers that didn't have good star ratings in their feedback, but I don't remember if that was true every time.

francisjniskey

Oct 28, 2008
I had it a couple times in the last few weeks. Both sellers had 100% feedback and are reputable sellers. I think Ebay is just randomly asking for more feedback on sellers to get opinions of them. After you fill out the survey on someone you can go in and do the feedback for them normally too.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I liked it because it was more specific and concrete. "Did your card get there quickly?" is very subjective. "Did your card arrive by xxxx?" is more concrete. Some buyers want their items there five minutes after they pay (which is usually twelve days after the auction ended).

Latest posts