Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Broke Some '04 SP Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I suppose if one of your autographs out of 2 boxes is a decent prospect from this stuff you did OK?Anyone think Davis will ever make an impact?When I pulled a nice Niemann I never thought he would amount to anything, and he was brilliant last year.

Box 1
autograph: Shappi, Hansen, McCarthey, Chamberlin, and an expired redempion
jersey: Teagarden, Lowrie

Box 2
autograph: Jackson, Vargas, Metropoulos, Davis
jersey: Clement, Stubbs

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
robboshow said:
Which Jackson?

Steven Jackson.Was a pitcher for the Diamondacks then, just found out he's a reliever for the Pirates now (at least he's in the majors, unlike most of the other guys I pulled).Sucks the redemption expired, I would have liked to have that.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
ballerskrip said:
I am a huge fan of wade davis and think he will have an impact SOON.

skrip

Dug up some information on Davis, and found out he was very good last year.On paper they should have one of the best rotations in the game this year.

Ever sent any expired redemptions to UD?

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
it only cost the price of a stamp and a little time to send in that expired redemption. You might get lucky and then will send you something. Good luck

robboshow

Aug 7, 2008
Western Maryland
SINFULONE said:
robboshow said:
Which Jackson?

Steven Jackson.Was a pitcher for the Diamondacks then, just found out he's a reliever for the Pirates now (at least he's in the majors, unlike most of the other guys I pulled).Sucks the redemption expired, I would have liked to have that.

I can use the Jackson if you are trading. LMK

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Rudzud said:
what was the redemption

It was a Rolen/Ferris Link To The Future Dual Autograph.I bid on a Rolen Cardinals signature not long ago and lost it.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
robboshow said:
SINFULONE said:
robboshow said:
Which Jackson?

I can use the Jackson if you are trading. LMK

Message sent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts