Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Poker Chips...any interest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
thenumberonemetfan said:
those are amazing.
could you make me a met one. i would like a beltran one but dont want to ask for to much.

Here you go:
Metssmall.pngthenumberonemetfan.png

Remember, if you save them to your computer, you have to save them as .png to preserve the transparent background. You could save them as .gif, but you'll lose some image quality.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
I redid your banner too...so it looks right nestled between the chips. Something like this:
Metssmall.pngthenumberonemetfan3.pngthenumberonemetfan.png

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
I have a request, if you don't mind. You made my awesome Knowshon Moreno banner, thanks a ton! Could you make me a poker chip that kinda looks like an Xfractor? Like just a poker chip that has the shiny boxes all over it..and then one with the shiny boxes that says Xfractor Collector on it? I'd like to see both of them to see which I would rather use as my avatar, because I don't really know if the words would show up on the worded one.

Thanks a ton,
Anthony

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
aminors said:
I have a request, if you don't mind. You made my awesome Knowshon Moreno banner, thanks a ton! Could you make me a poker chip that kinda looks like an Xfractor? Like just a poker chip that has the shiny boxes all over it..and then one with the shiny boxes that says Xfractor Collector on it? I'd like to see both of them to see which I would rather use as my avatar, because I don't really know if the words would show up on the worded one.

Thanks a ton,
Anthony

That will take quite a bit more work. It'll take some time to see what I can come up with to make it look like an xfractor.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
shuedini said:
aminors said:

Thanks a ton,
Anthony

That will take quite a bit more work. It'll take some time to see what I can come up with to make it look like an xfractor.

Awesome, thanks a lot!

Anthony

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
aminors said:

Thanks a ton,
Anthony

I finally got something that halfway resembles an Xfractor!

Here is what I've come up with:
xfractorcollector.pngxfractorcollector2.png

Here it is without the words:
xfractorcollector3.png

Here they are resized to fit in your avatar:
xfractorcollector2small.pngxfractorcollector3small.png

Let me know what you think!!!

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
aminors said:
Wow, those look amazing! Thanks a ton!

Anthony
You're welcome. It was nice doing something like this...something that's not a banner. :D

It definitely made me rack my brain trying to figure out how to get the Xfractor look.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
shuedini said:
aminors said:

Anthony
You're welcome. It was nice doing something like this...something that's not a banner. :D

It definitely made me rack my brain trying to figure out how to get the Xfractor look.

Where on earth did you find an Xfractor pattern? It's ok if you can't let out the tricks of the trade lol. I'll totally understand.

Anthony

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
aminors said:
shuedini said:
aminors said:

Anthony

Where on earth did you find an Xfractor pattern? It's ok if you can't let out the tricks of the trade lol. I'll totally understand.

Anthony

100% created by me! No trickery, just workin' my magic! :mrgreen:

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
HumberCollector38 said:
Shue, you should make your username shuegenius.
Hahaha...I'll keep shuedini. :mrgreen:

Just a thought here...you might want to clean up your sig. It's got a lot going on down there. I got lost just looking at it. For the love of the boards, please do something with it. :)

Members online

Latest posts