Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of your off-line friends collect baseball cards?

How many of your off-line friends collect baseball cards?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
yankees23657 said:
im 19 and 0 collect cards, they just collect alcohol bottles, lol

TRUST ME my friend stick with the cards :)....

33 yrs old here ...i have a few friends that collect.....

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
zilch...16...I usually keep it hidden cause my friends think its dumb and something you should outgrow.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
boxbreaker44 said:
zilch...16...I usually keep it hidden cause my friends think its dumb and something you should outgrow.

Wow... a 16 year old with a Superfractor rainbow. I had a couple dollar Jose Canseco cards when I was that age... lol.
That was brought to you by the best guy ever Bigfan5 who purchased it for me. I was floored when I opened the package and saw the super staring back at me.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I have 2, but they both live in Wisconsin. I moved out here (Arizona) a couple years ago, and everyone I know out here is hardly even a baseball fan, much less a collector of any sports cards. Plus, they're mostly in their upper 20s, or 30s, as I am. I'm 34.
I mean, it was incredibly hard to get any of them to go to an AFL game. Can you believe that? I had to drag them.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
sportscardtheory said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Wow... a 16 year old with a Superfractor rainbow. I had a couple dollar Jose Canseco cards when I was that age... lol.
That was brought to you by the best guy ever Bigfan5 who purchased it for me. I was floored when I opened the package and saw the super staring back at me.

you should frame the shorts you where wearing when you opened the package :) :lol: :lol: :lol: ...j/k

still cant belive he gave you the card....made me realixe that this board was going to rock

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
turning 20 in march and had one buddy that did but pretty much just me. My friends know but not something I go around bragging about. It was pretty exciting when my coworkers found out that I collected and sold and did shows they couldn't belive how much money some one could make. Its pretty bad when I work at a bank and I told the boss that i have a better investment plan than the bank could ever :D

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
sportscardtheory said:
boxbreaker44 said:

you should frame the shorts you where wearing when you opened the package :) :lol: :lol: :lol: ...j/k

still cant belive he gave you the card....made me realixe that this board was going to rock
Neither can I lol When he asked for my address I was thinking he had a blue ref or something I did not even contemplate a superfractor :D

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
boxbreaker44 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Me too!!!
I like the poll but I dont think I have ever had 11 true friends in my life :eek:

I am 25. I have 3 friends that collect cards. My friend i work with is 31 i think and he collects Old Judge cards. My other friend is 27 and he busts alot of football wax and some baseball and my other friend who i have known for a long time, Andy Scarp, who is a member here xxcantgobackxx i believe also is collecting again. So out of all the people i know that i am friends with, 3 collect. Other people give me weird looks when i tell them i just dropped 325 dollars for a serial numbered autographed card of Mark McGwire. Some people, the majority that i am friends with, just dont understand.

G

I'm 45 and I have no friends
wait I have one and he does collect cards, so maybe that is why he is my friend
so he can get all my cards from me.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008

Most of my friends don't. However, my best friend does and I have some other friends I made while working at the shop or after it sold.

3 of them are on this board.

Members online

Latest posts