Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone fans of TAG Heuer watches? Get 'em half off...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
My buddy let me wear his for about three weeks one time when I was trying to be a pimp in middle school. Everyone thought I had won the lottery! They are nice watches. Perhaps one day I'll pick one up. Now I am satisfied with my Stainless Steel G Shock by Casio!

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Sterling is the corporate logo for every major mall jewelry store less Zales (Jared, Kay, JB Robinson, among 9 others). I can guarantee these are authentic.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
** Watches sold during the Friends & Family Sale have been examined by an independent watchmaker and are in working condition. These watches are offered due to the fact that timepieces were sold at a Sterling store and returned by the original customer. The case and bracelet of the watch may have superficial scratches, which would be the equivalent to a few months of normal wear, but no significant damage. The watch may have been displayed on a pillow or a stand for in-store showcasing. Although there is no warranty on these watches sold "AS IS," we certify that all watches have been inspected. **

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Nice enough watches, but I find the quality of TAGs to be in line with the Citizens and Invictas of the world. Good, everyday wearing time pieces. Now, original Heuer watches...wow, I'd love to have one of those. Those were instrumentational timepieces, some of the best.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I know these watches I have 2 of them and those prices are not a deal at all for the most part. You can find way better deals. I did.

Members online