Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning Dan, Bruce, Dave! We are having frigid temps down here for the next 2 days. Thank goodness the furnace just got fixed. School's been cancelled already (pansies lol).

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
Good morning Dan, Bruce, Dave! We are having frigid temps down here for the next 2 days. Thank goodness the furnace just got fixed. School's been cancelled already (pansies lol).

Rain has started here already, hard freeze for next 3 nights. I know tonight its supposed to be around 20 but with strong winds etc. Not getting on the road for anything that doesnt HAVE to be done.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone. :grouphug:

Got a few break members stuffed packed up last night. Will work on the others after Max goes to school.
Snow has started here. Hopefully we don't get a foot of snow today.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
After a thorough criminal record and credit check, then the initiation involving goats, whipped cream, and large foam #1 hands, then and only then will you be extended the hand of membership into the MT society. :lol:

Man, I need more coffee. Morning Casebusters. Nice giveaway there to our fearless leader last night.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Casebusters said:
Good morning MT Guys...

is this a closed group or can anyone join this [strike:24syk7sj]cult[/strike:24syk7sj] group?

All are welcome. The struggling economy hasn't hurt the MT at all, adding new members every week it seems.

Welcome aboard :)

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning Dan, Bruce, Dave, Dave (Wide), Dave (descott77), Josh and Adam!

Is there a link to your break Josh?

By the way, I busted my 5 tins of Ultimate Signature yesterday.
I wish I hadn't. :benson:

Without further adieu, here are the pulls:

tb187.jpg

tb188.jpg
tb189.jpg

tb190.jpg
tb191.jpg

tb192.jpg

Keith

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
MojoDan said:
Casebusters said:
Good morning MT Guys...

is this a closed group or can anyone join this [strike:d61sei91]cult[/strike:d61sei91] group?

All are welcome. The struggling economy hasn't hurt the MT at all, adding new members every week it seems.

Ive made cameo appearances every once in a while

Is there a facebook fan page for the MT?

A_Pharis

Casebusters said:
MojoDan said:
Casebusters said:
Good morning MT Guys...

is this a closed group or can anyone join this [strike:3ptg2wui]cult[/strike:3ptg2wui] group?

Ive made cameo appearances every once in a while

Is there a facebook fan page for the MT?

Heh. A facebook fan page? Most of us stay in the MT all day so we wouldn't need it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Snowing like a SoB here this morning. 4-5" on the ground already.

Got free coffee this morning though, so I got no complaints. :D

Keith - Ouch bud. Better luck next time.

Btw - [ebay:1v53yw18]350302092107[/ebay:1v53yw18] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts