Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

do you collect every card from your fave. team?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
For years I didn't keep any of my Phillies doubles. But now I am keeping all and any Phillies cards I can get. Do you collect even the no name ones who played 1 year back in 1988 on your fave. team? I just keep them all. As long as they were in a Philies uniform.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
are you interested in moving the 2005 UD Classics Seasons Jose Canseco GU'ed you have? need it for my PC and I have some Phillies stuff I could offer up for it.. you can check my bucket for it as well. PM me

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
sure can. I will check your buckett now..
The only thing i see GU Philies is your schmidt and Id love to trade for that...

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
i struggle with this same basic question -
i collect ex-UF-gators.

Dallas Baker was only playing in the NFL 1 season, and is already gone all-together. Last week there was an auction of 10 different auto cards of his - how high am i really going to bid on cards that have ZERO investment value? I decided $2.00 per, and still got outbid. - should i break the bank going after EVERY possible guy on my fave team?

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
cmixer said:
i struggle with this same basic question -
i collect ex-UF-gators.

Dallas Baker was only playing in the NFL 1 season, and is already gone all-together. Last week there was an auction of 10 different auto cards of his - how high am i really going to bid on cards that have ZERO investment value? I decided $2.00 per, and still got outbid. - should i break the bank going after EVERY possible guy on my fave team?

I think the bigger question her eis why are you bidding on Gator stuff? :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts