Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
Whats up George? Big Day?

So here is the question?
I know my wife wants a Jeep Liberty,
Do I
A) go buy it for her
B) take her with me to buy it

She will either be extremely happy or pissed off on Christmas :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
well...with a purchase that grand in gesture...it could be costly if you make the wrong decision...tough call

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!!

Lots of snow here in Seattle...I've been here at work since 8pm last night since half our crew could not make it in. Very VERY sleepy, but happy all the same...the paycheck will look very nice with the 10 hours of OT:mrgreen:

George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

So here is the question?
Do I
A) go buy it for her

If she will be either happy or pissed, I would suggest to take her to buy it and let her make the "final decision"...great gift by the way :D

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
The only way I can see her being pissed off if is if you get the wrong color. My recommendation - go on the jeep website and "build a jeep", if they let you... put the options in there she wants and have her pick out the color. Tell her you want to make the specifications so you can shop for one over the next few months.

Call your dealer(s) with the info (I recommend going through autobytel.com), get a big freakin' bow, and have that puppy delivered on Dec 25.

And get yourself some luvin' that night.

George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

So here is the question?
Do I
A) go buy it for her

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Jeff N. said:
The only way I can see her being pissed off if is if you get the wrong color. My recommendation - go on the jeep website and "build a jeep", if they let you... put the options in there she wants and have her pick out the color. Tell her you want to make the specifications so you can shop for one over the next few months.

Call your dealer(s) with the info (I recommend going through autobytel.com), get a big freakin' bow, and have that puppy delivered on Dec 25.

And get yourself some luvin' that night.

[quote="George_Calfas":bkr1xhcb]
MojoDan said:

So here is the question?
Do I
A) go buy it for her

[/quote:bkr1xhcb]

Thank you Jeff, that is the correct answer!
:lol:

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
good morning guys
No school today because of a huge snow storm were expeting possibly a foot of snow but it will most likley only be 1/2 a foot.
Colts are going to the Playoffs!

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
morning all
(+) Closed early yesterday at 4pm!!!
(-) Got stuck on a hill and sheet on ice and couldnt move! Guys behind me had to give me a push. Car started skidding everywhere so just pulled back into the parking lot and caught a ride home with a co-worker (Hope the car is still there when I get into work today)

Seattle weather is horrible :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Morning everybody!
I got my PSAT scores back yesterday, and it turns out that I scored higher than 97% of sophomores nationwide! Too bad that was only a practice test..
Hope I can do that well again next year on the real SATs!!!
Anyways, I'm juiced. Colts are going to the playoffs as well, and I'm pretty much feeling better from the surgery, so it's been a good week.
How's your week been, Dan?

Anthony

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning guys. Numberonmetfan - sweet card!!!! Nice addition to your PC. You need some Ult Sigs in it so I'm keeping my eyes pealed. ;)

Gonna be in the 60's today. Doesn't look like it will be a white Christmas. :cry:

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone.

Snowing like a **** right now. Have to go open a path in the driveway so my wife can go to the doctor. Hoping our dog actually eats something today. he's not doing well right now :cry:

Josh

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
wideright said:
Good morning guys. Numberonmetfan - sweet card!!!! Nice addition to your PC. You need some Ult Sigs in it so I'm keeping my eyes pealed. ;)

Gonna be in the 60's today. Doesn't look like it will be a white Christmas. :cry:

I had two of them but sold them after I bought them to the shop.I couldnt pass up doubling my money.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Just got in the office after cleaning 1/2 inch of ice off my windshield.

GVSU96- PM me your address, I have some Kell cards for ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts